REUP SONGS PLS!

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 7 years and 1 week old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Lukazkill360

REUP SONGS PLS!

Postby Lukazkill360 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:00 am

I'm here because I've notted some songs who doesn't work (link is broken, or the song is out of sync) so, please, can someone fix some of this songs? Just reply to me and we will talk further about this. Thanks :3 :thumbup:
Dawnmetty

Re: REUP SONGS PLS!

Postby Dawnmetty » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:44 am

I think this is a great idea,so many good songs but so many broken links,and the ones you found could be out of sync.

If some charters are willing to give a hand,it would make a VERY BIG difference,i've seen lots of people that lost the will to play the game just because the songs they wanted to play were unavailable.

Thanks!
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:06 pm

a lot of the songs, especially the older ones, we may never get back again.. Mainly because us old schoolers that had them, are mostly not around any more.. And a lot of the newer people never got chance to download them before they went offline.. So those songs will be pretty much gone forever, unless one of the old timers suddenly finds an old usb stick with a load of songs on..
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
Dawnmetty

Postby Dawnmetty » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:56 pm

Thanks for answering nobby76,i was thinking of start charting,but it seems so difficult and i think i can't do it.

Maybe if someone could chart some old songs again and upload them some place they can't be deleted would be a great start.

I never tried charting,but i was reading some tutorials and i think i will try sometime.

Thanks!
Addicted to memes
MetalMuxxer

Postby MetalMuxxer » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:26 am

What Nobby said.

About that of re-working songs, I'm right now trying to fret as much songs as I can using nobby's MIDI technique, which isn't perfect due to tempo errors (at least Hellrock always fix them for me <3).

So basically, using Nobby's guide for that we can chart almost any song that has a complete guitar pro tablature or a complete MIDI, and that's pretty cool, but yeah, the MIDI and the tablature must be correct or the song will be incomplete with notes missing :/

Also, if you want any song that is down, just post a request on the request forum and maybe someone will work on it, right now I'm taking requests so if you want any song just tell me and I will see what I can do.

Return to “Tech Support”