Looking for GameZelda's GHOTChartConvert program

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 4 years and 10 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
generalguy26

Looking for GameZelda's GHOTChartConvert program

Postby generalguy26 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:45 am

I've looked everywhere for this program: this forum, scorehero, google. Every single download link I've found is broken in one way or another, so this is the only way I could find it.

I'm leading a new effort to get customs on the GHDS games, and this program is one of a couple programs missing to get them working, so if anybody has a copy, or if you know anybody on here that has one, please post here.

Thanks
ONAONEMEU

Re: Looking for GameZelda's GHOTChartConvert program

Postby ONAONEMEU » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:47 pm

is it [snipped for a bit] only thing i remember is that there was a project to rip OT games to Phase shift last year (maybe ask bluzer or mr ice pickle about that)
Song Reupload Thread (Will be deleted by MEGA on 2022-01-26. "Thanks" again fortumo)
RevexCo

Postby RevexCo » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:30 pm

So what happened? Did you find it?
expertwinsh

Postby expertwinsh » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:08 am

I started looking for it, but the MediaFire link is dead. Anyone have this program and willing to share?
renatolazzarin

Postby renatolazzarin » Tue May 14, 2019 8:18 pm

PLEASE, HELP ME. I NEED SONG GUNS N GOSES - GET IN THE RING FOR FOF. PLEASE HELP ME
renatolazzarin

Postby renatolazzarin » Tue May 14, 2019 8:20 pm

Hello I'm brazilian. I need the Guns n 'Roses song - Get In the Ring for FOF. Send by email.
[email protected]
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Tue May 21, 2019 12:01 pm

renatolazzarin wrote:Hello I'm brazilian. I need the Guns n 'Roses song - Get In the Ring for FOF. Send by email.
[email protected]

THIS is NOT the request section. This is the tech support section. Post in the appropriate section or do not post at all..
And NO we will NOT send antything to you via email. If you want something you go look for it rather than expecting people to do all the work for you..
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom

Return to “Tech Support”