How to add movie clips from YouTube to songs?

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 11 years and 3 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Ichigo36

How to add movie clips from YouTube to songs?

Postby Ichigo36 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:41 am

I was wondering, is there any way to get a movie clip off of youtube, and put it in you song? Im doing a song that has a movie clip in it. How do i add that?
Please respond if u know
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Re: How to add movie clips from YouTube to songs?

Postby nobby76 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:51 am

Download the video using a YT downloader then load it into a video editor to be able to split the audio from the video. From that you can do whatever you like with the audio or video.
A lot of youtube down loader apps ( and there are hundreds of down loaders) will even allow you to download just the audio track from a YT video
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:13 pm

I quite often use this site. http://keep-tube.com gives you options of different video qualities and formats and also the option to download as mp3.
If you dont want to install any software its an ideal little page
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
L0fka

Postby L0fka » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:35 pm

And read, please, about 'How to make Video Background' for FoFix v4.x

Return to “Tech Support”