Loading issues

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 12 years and 8 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
beebe

Loading issues

Postby beebe » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:39 am

So I've been these loading issues for a while, where I'll play through some amount of songs (it varies on the number), and I will try to play another song and it will just sit there at the loading screen and nothing will happen. I then have to proceed to minimize the game and force close the program. There is a similar instance where after I finish a song it will go to load up the results screen and instead I get just a black screen and it never loads and I have task manager it closed and replay the song. I'm running Windows 7 32x, FoFiX 3.21 (or whatever the newest stable release was), and as any other hardware info that might potentially help, 4GB of RAM, 512MB of video RAM (on board), quad core 2.8GHZ processor. I have no idea when the issue started, it started a really long time ago, but it only happens every now and then and it's just a nuisance.

Spoiler:

Image"I. F*cking. Love. Penguins!"

Jackzilla1

Re: Loading issues

Postby Jackzilla1 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:59 am

I have no idea if this will help but perhaps you might have to clear your cache? in your song folder there could be a file called .fofix-cache try deleting that and see what happens after you finish a song, depending how many songs you have, it will more than likely take longer to display all your songs.
COLOR CANCELED THEME

thebocaj wrote:I'm gonna call you Oo Cneetee from now on, as I couldn't see the black letters in that link at first.

http://nyan.cat is a real website and so is http://www.wwwdotcom.com
beebe

Re: Loading issues

Postby beebe » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:55 am

Yeah that's what I have to do, but it just happens again after like 5-8 more songs. I'd like to find a more permanent solution though.

Spoiler:

Image"I. F*cking. Love. Penguins!"

Return to “Tech Support”