LOTS O' LAG

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 13 years and 3 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
jakens88

LOTS O' LAG

Postby jakens88 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:06 pm

I have Windows 7 and I downloaded FoFiX 3.121 Final. It lags like a mother f**ker. All other windows, besides the folder that holds the FOF file, are closed. Can somebody help?
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Re: LOTS O' LAG

Postby amak11 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:08 pm

Upgrade your video card drivers.
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

jakens88

Postby jakens88 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:09 pm

Can you please say that in dumb, fat person talk?

-- Edit: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:09 pm --

Can you please say that in dumb, fat person talk?
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:13 pm

download and install updated drivers for your video card. That's the best way i can explain it. Post your system specs, ill point you in the right direction :)
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

jakens88

Postby jakens88 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:22 pm

I'm f**ked!
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:25 pm

No you're not. Lets see how we can help. Just google "Find my systems specs" im sure it will find a page. Only reason i say to google it is cause i cant explain crap well

<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....

jakens88

Postby jakens88 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:51 pm

AMD Athlon(tm) 64 x2 Dual Core Processor 6000+ 3.00 GHz

2.00 GB

64-bit

What do I do now?
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:19 pm

hmm, i need more then that.

open the run dialog box> you do that by either holding the windows key and pressing "R" on your keyboard. Or alternatively start menu/ accessories/ then click run

in that box type " dxdiag " and click ok

When another window opens, at the bottom of it click " Save All Information" . by default it will save to your desktop as "dxdiag.txt" just copy the contents of that into a post. Ill read through it and direct you wherever.

oh and remember to exit out of that, haha

p.s. i know this can be a little frusterating, but the end result will be worth it :)

<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....

jakens88

Postby jakens88 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:11 pm

Time of this report: 12/2/2010, 13:56:12
Machine name: BOCAJ-PC
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.100618-1621)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
System Model: System Product Name
BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+ (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
Memory: 2048MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 1790MB RAM
Page File: 1781MB used, 1799MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7600.16385 32bit Unicode
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:38 pm

Thats the main page, there is a save all information button. i need the contents of the dxdiag.txt file to help you further

<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....

Bridged To The Sun.
acrox999

Postby acrox999 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:06 pm

Well, I think its because of your Windows, being a 64-bit arch.
jakens88

Postby jakens88 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:09 am

You want EVERYTHING, am I correct?
Stick Thrower
(51)

Postby (51) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:51 am

What version of Python are you running? I found that 2.6 lagged my system, where 2.4 runs smoothly.

There are other tweaks (Turn off shaders, AA, etc.) in the options menu.

Return to “Tech Support”