please help me fofix songs

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 13 years and 3 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
debilko256

please help me fofix songs

Postby debilko256 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:18 pm

hi ppl. I have got version of frets on fire v.3,030 installed. I have got problems with newer songs in this game. Problem is with guitar. when I start a guitar, I have dispalyed all the notes for all the instruments. In the newest version fofix v. 3,21 songs are played with no problems, but 3,21 is lagging on my PC. Is there any chance to convert songs from Fofix to Frets on fire? Or any solution for my problems? Thx all for help. :wink:
xbox360922

Re: please help me fofix songs

Postby xbox360922 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:46 am

All songs that you have on FoFiX will work on vanilla FoF, there just may be some missing instruments when you're playing a song, on songs that have split audio.
If when playing a song, you notice that say the drums are missing, you will need to merge the drums.ogg & song.ogg in a program such as Audacity.
debilko256

Postby debilko256 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:41 pm

how to dowlnoad vanilla FOF?
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:53 pm

debilko256 wrote:how to dowlnoad vanilla FOF?

debilko256 wrote:hi ppl. I have got version of frets on fire v.3,030 installed. I have got problems with newer songs in this game.

^That is "vanilla FoF", the vanilla part just means an unmodified version of it(like FoFiX).

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

aander91:Sorry, but that'd be providing for minors, which is illegal.

T3HM3T4L:But I'm 18 years old... ?

aander91:Nope. Sorry.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

f*cking ninja's...
Asskickulater

Postby Asskickulater » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:03 pm

theres no getting around that lag.. i have 2 suggestions

1) delete all the other instruments except guitar from the midi file
2) try out Phase Shift (a completely different game unrelated to fof)
Image Image
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:06 pm

Actually, it's worth a mention that if you are using the py2.6 build of FoFiX 3.121, you should try the py2.4 build. Doing that took away my lag in FoFiX.

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

aander91:Sorry, but that'd be providing for minors, which is illegal.

T3HM3T4L:But I'm 18 years old... ?

aander91:Nope. Sorry.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

Return to “Tech Support”