Delteing Cassettes/ Songs

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 13 years and 9 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
worsewicked

Delteing Cassettes/ Songs

Postby worsewicked » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:48 am

When I created a song in Frets on Fire I had to admit that it was quite terrible, and after searching everywhere for a way to delete it, it still didn't work. Also after downloading some other songs from fretsonfire.org correctly, they worked in the game, but in the menu they were in weird folder things, so i took them out of their folders and then tidied it up in the program files section, and then I went back into the game, but now i just have the original folders that dont work when i open them and the songs that do work when i open them, and if i open one of the folders accidentally i have to restart the game, so to avoid this, I would like to know if anybody knows how to remove the extra cassettes and folders from the menu. I have tried deleting them from data\songs folder already and it didn't work, so alternative methods please? I am running vista and v 1.2 of the game. Any ideas?
Mass Effect FTW :)
BlackFate

Re: Delteing Cassettes/ Songs

Postby BlackFate » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:42 pm

Hi, have you tried looking for the files in -

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Frets on Fire\data\songs ?

Mike.
Songs Finished: 82,
Metallica - Papa Roach - Disturbed - Bloodhound Gang

Return to “Tech Support”