how to get songs into fofix(video)

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 13 years and 11 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
rulerface5

how to get songs into fofix(video)

Postby rulerface5 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:18 am

here is a basic video i made to help new people learn how to put songs into fofix and play it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-2pu5xa ... e=bulletin
left for dead theme!!
METALLICA DISCGRAPHY
CUSTOM COOL NECK!CHECK EM OUT
video of how to add songs to fofix

"If someone threatens to kill you, don't tell them you think they're ugly."
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Re: how to get songs into fofix(video)

Postby nobby76 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:56 pm

lol nice that you took the time to actually do this, but i do have a few criticisms...

There are at least 50 posts on this forum giving very clear and precise instructions on how to do this.
Music was totally not needed if anything it put me off even watching the whole video.
You did it with a mixture of a text file and visual movements. but not really explaining what you do on the parts that are not on the text document. you would have made it a hell of a lot clearer if you had just used your voice and explained what you did as you did it. ive known how to add songs since day one but even i couldn't tell what you was doing very well at some points on that video.
If people are so stupid they need a video tutorial on how to extract rar files then make sure the video is retard proof, you didn't, not really.. As i said even i couldn't tell what you was doing at some points, but that was purely down to the way you made the tut.

Anyway. again thanks for doing it, im sure some users will find it useful, altho i do fear the really dumb ones will still struggle to understand what you was doing..
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom

Return to “Tech Support”