FoF -> FoFix?!

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 14 years and 1 month old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
holzweg

FoF -> FoFix?!

Postby holzweg » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:25 am

hi

i am sorry if i posted at the wrong place. now to introduce myself and my problem. Me and a few friends are very fond of FoF, thus playing it very often trying to get better. Now i've found this forum with some nice packs to be able to play more different tracks. But unfortunately, most of the new tracks mostly do NOT have drums. And therefore it sounds very weird and fun is gone. I read about FoFix solving this problem, but i dont know how to set it up to play FoF (no other instruments...no GH look or anything). Just the simple keyboard guitar game. Any infos on how to achieve that? Did i miss something? Thanks for any kind of support here.
pimpinpalomo

Re: FoF -> FoFix?!

Postby pimpinpalomo » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:23 am

FoFiX is a completely different program based off of a version of FoF. You can find the download page here:http://code.google.com/p/fofix/downloads/list

Before you go downloading it, you should read this

And one last thing. Get rid of vanilla FoF. Move your songs out of the installation folder to use for FoFiX. After you experience FoFiX, you will never want to go back.
holzweg

Re: FoF -> FoFix?!

Postby holzweg » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:11 am

thanks for your answer. i installed it yesterday already trying to get a first glance of it. unfortunately it looks much different and i dont know how to set it up yet (as i said, just the basic fof look and feel and im happy). but ill surely have a look at the BasicInstructions. Thanks again!

Return to “Tech Support”