Fofix Hates SuidAkrA?

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 14 years and 1 month old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
MeloDeath Charter
ihas67accounts

Fofix Hates SuidAkrA?

Postby ihas67accounts » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:40 am

Ok so i just finished a pretty lengthy chart for a band called SuidAkra, i ran it in feedback it looked good and so i set up a folder and imported to fofix as i have done many many many times before... so i get into fofix pick my song and what am i rewarded with? an ogg file that is going about 75% slower than it should be...i can tell because one it is very badly out of sync and two the pitch has lowered indicating that it has been slowed down. So i remade another ogg and imported...samething...remade the midi...same thing...remade the song.ini...same thing so then i was starting to think this was a problem with my fofix...so then i started up another of my charts, and full speed in perfect sync...i really have know idea what to do and ill be pretty mad if several hours making that chart were wasted...if you need any info please ask and i will answer

Visit my song thread and leave me song feedback :D
stimpy666

Re: Fofix Hates SuidAkrA?

Postby stimpy666 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:02 am

make sure your .ogg is 44100 Hz, lower will make it slower, higher will make it faster.
MeloDeath Charter
ihas67accounts

Re: Fofix Hates SuidAkrA?

Postby ihas67accounts » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:57 pm

stimpy666 wrote:make sure your .ogg is 44100 Hz, lower will make it slower, higher will make it faster.

ok ill try it
thanks for the help

Visit my song thread and leave me song feedback :D

Return to “Tech Support”