HELP!!!(no good ide for title :( )

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 14 years and 1 month old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Dr. Wooldoor is in.
guitarfreak93

HELP!!!(no good ide for title :( )

Postby guitarfreak93 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:47 pm

I have a problem for some reason running fofix hen i ran it perfectly not even a week ago and i tried MFH again but for some reason it doesn't support fast strumming... I remember it working before but w/e, I'm looking for another clone that does support it. I didn't know where else to post this but idk i just really want something and FM or GZ2 doesn't work. I have an x plorer.
Jpop fanatic
raynebc

Re: HELP!!!(no good ide for title :( )

Postby raynebc » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:30 pm

This was a known issue in older builds of the game. The best solution besides just using FoFiX instead is to use a program like XPadder to remap the controller input as keyboard input so that you can reliably double strum. This was also something you would have been able to resolve by searching.
Dr. Wooldoor is in.
guitarfreak93

Postby guitarfreak93 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:14 pm

i couldn't find anything helpful in the searching, and i will try your solution...
googlyboogly
iamsensay

Postby iamsensay » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:42 am

Yeah, on all older versions the strumming has been an issue. Rayne is on the money though, set them in xpadder to Up and Down and then map that in game will solve your problem.

Why are you downgrading anyway?
Dr. Wooldoor is in.
guitarfreak93

Postby guitarfreak93 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:19 am

well i was talking about on my laptop which sucks balls but ran FoFiX until a couple weeks ago and so i had to use something else and i thought i'd give mfh a try on my laptop and it works... just because i bring my laptop to my friends house all the time and everyone loves some guitar hero >.<

Return to “Tech Support”