Fast notes dont work

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 14 years and 5 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
cobes530

Fast notes dont work

Postby cobes530 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:49 pm

When I have to play notes in succession really fast they dont register at all. I am a really good guitar hero player, and its not the video/audio calibration. The notes pass the bar at the bottom right when they should. But when the song gets fast it just doesn't respond. Any ideas? I am running windows 7 with the latest drivers for my nvidia 9600. I doubt thats the problem anyways.
Gah.
OzzyOzrock

Re: Fast notes dont work

Postby OzzyOzrock » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:57 pm

Are you strumming?
ImageImage

I haven't touched a GH related game for 6 months. Woo. My (dead) song thread: Contains horrible things.
Uh huhuhuhuhuhuh!
crushedsoul1298

Postby crushedsoul1298 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:58 pm

OzzyOzrock wrote:Are you strumming?

WIN!
Bite me.
mogwais

Postby mogwais » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:24 pm

cobes530 wrote:I am a really good guitar hero player, and its not the video/audio calibration.

Consider he believes he is really good at Guitar Hero.. And he knows the game enough to consider video/audio calibration.. I think he would also know to strum the notes :sleep:

I might be wrong.. But I doubt that's the problem
My song thread! Updated daily!Over 70 Songs!
Crystal Castles Album!
Current Goals
-Complete all of the song awards in the World Starpower Chart (wembly)
-Obtain a total of 2000 gold stars
-Have a combined total of 1000 downloads of the charts I've made (currently 500-600)
Gah.
OzzyOzrock

Postby OzzyOzrock » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:38 pm

mogwais wrote:
cobes530 wrote:I am a really good guitar hero player, and its not the video/audio calibration.

Consider he believes he is really good at Guitar Hero.. And he knows the game enough to consider video/audio calibration.. I think he would also know to strum the notes :sleep:

Who knows? At my old middle school, you were very good if you played on medium. Imagine what was racing through all of those kids' heads when they saw me own, "War Ensemble" on expert.
ImageImage

I haven't touched a GH related game for 6 months. Woo. My (dead) song thread: Contains horrible things.
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:44 am

OzzyOzrock wrote:
mogwais wrote:

Who knows? At my old middle school, you were very good if you played on medium. Imagine what was racing through all of those kids' heads when they saw me own, "War Ensemble" on expert.

That still wouldn't disprove that he knows how to strum, plus if it's just "fast parts" then you can pretty much conclude he knows how to strum if he is passing the slow parts.

Oh and as for the OP, is your hit window set to "standard"? Also I assume your not getting any lag from the things you have told me in your post, right?

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

aander91:Sorry, but that'd be providing for minors, which is illegal.

T3HM3T4L:But I'm 18 years old... ?

aander91:Nope. Sorry.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

(0) <-- The Eye
angellinus

Postby angellinus » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:03 am

Maybe it is too fast you cant focus your eyes on the fast notes. LIGHT SPEED?
cobes530

Postby cobes530 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:05 am

Well I am using an Xbox controller. its the X-plorer controller. That's not the issue either however... because the problem happens with my keyboard also. My computer is fast... I believe I am running the newest version of FOF. Yes I am strumming btw lol. I was being modest when I said I was a good GH player... I have a 93% on TTFATF. My ability comes from playing real guitar for 14 years and DDR for at least 7. Combine those two and GH is really easy. All I wanna do is play Dream Theater songs n crazy stuff like that on FoF but with this problem its totally lame!!! Someone plz help!
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:11 am

It would probably help if we knew specifically what version of FoFiX your using(hovering over your fofix.exe usually will tell you).

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

aander91:Sorry, but that'd be providing for minors, which is illegal.

T3HM3T4L:But I'm 18 years old... ?

aander91:Nope. Sorry.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

(0) <-- The Eye
angellinus

Postby angellinus » Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:46 am

Try FOFiX 3.120 Final

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

Return to “Tech Support”