Gh3 conversions RB conversiong etc played slow

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 14 years and 8 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
nfshp2002

Gh3 conversions RB conversiong etc played slow

Postby nfshp2002 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:29 am

Hi im running FoFiX 80 frames per second so thats not the problem(just to clear things up)
All the songs i download that are GH and RB conversions the guitar part is played very slow ive tried reinstalling
I believe it has something to do with me going into practice mode ive had this problem before but fixed it by going back to normal playback speed in prac mode
That works no longer if youve had this problem before please all help appreciated
PS pretty sure this hasnt been asked about before
life is so deep
JanZuKa

Re: Gh3 conversions RB conversiong etc played slow

Postby JanZuKa » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:49 am

Sounds like the same problem I had. If you have played songs at 0.75x speed in training they will play at that same speed in quick play aswell. To fix it, go to practice, select any song and set speed to 1x. Wait for the song to start it should play at full speed now, then just quit the song and you're good
FoFiX Dev/Mod Squad
jstump91

Postby jstump91 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:19 am

Also, check that your audio settings are 44100 Hz 16-bit stereo.

(Variations of this question have come up quite a bit lately - maybe it should be considered for addition to /******READ THIS POST BEFORE POSTING IN THIS SECTION!******\ ?)
jstump91, a.k.a. john.stumpo, a.k.a. stump
jstump.com | stump's blog | FoFiX development | My own code
Can't find a Windows build of the Python module you need? Try my mediafire!
Don't say "Python can't do [insert task here]." Python can do anything with the right modules - said modules may just not have been written yet.
"Python - why settle for snake oil when you can have the whole snake?" --Mark Jackson
Did you search before you posted? Did you read the rules for the subforum you are posting in?
nfshp2002

Postby nfshp2002 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:46 pm

Ok ty ive tried the going back to 1x still a problem though maybe this is something that needs to be adressed in the next beta or full release :tongue:
FoFiX Dev/Mod Squad
jstump91

Postby jstump91 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:02 pm

nfshp2002 wrote:Ok ty ive tried the going back to 1x still a problem though maybe this is something that needs to be adressed in the next beta or full release :tongue:

You did try what I said too, right?
jstump91, a.k.a. john.stumpo, a.k.a. stump
jstump.com | stump's blog | FoFiX development | My own code
Can't find a Windows build of the Python module you need? Try my mediafire!
Don't say "Python can't do [insert task here]." Python can do anything with the right modules - said modules may just not have been written yet.
"Python - why settle for snake oil when you can have the whole snake?" --Mark Jackson
Did you search before you posted? Did you read the rules for the subforum you are posting in?

Return to “Tech Support”