How to display lightning in FoFix and where to find a guide

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 14 years and 11 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
breakerion

How to display lightning in FoFix and where to find a guide

Postby breakerion » Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:30 am

Hello there.....

Ok, after being a punk playing FoF everyday I just found a better version.....FoFix 3.100 all patched and cool to go, but I don't know how to set or display the lightning bolt that strikes in some videos I had seem, where can I find a guide explaining all the features and settings of this version/game...I had seem some WiKi and notepad files with basic info but none says how to launch or enable the lightning bolt to appear in the game while I'm playing, sorry if I sound silly or dumb but I'm a n00b tired of searching the forum database.

Thanks in advance.
Wait what
evilbobthebob

Re: How to display lightning in FoFix and where to find a guide

Postby evilbobthebob » Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:21 am

Well it would help if you got the GH3 theme which supports this. You can get it from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24999
All my songs | My Hero Project: A Hero
The Smart Way to Ask Questions

Spoiler:ummmmm hey guys
you suck because I said so
I know everything about art guys
what you make is worthless because you use photos
allow me to bash you and not prove I hold any talent of my own guys
guys guys guys
look at me
I need attention

breakerion

Postby breakerion » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:21 pm

evilbobthebob wrote:Well it would help if you got the GH3 theme which supports this. You can get it from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24999

Thanks a lot man, thats the theme I have right now but I don't know how to use, enable or be able to see a lightning bolt while playing...which option I need to set ON or what patch or what key to launch it.....it seems I have all that it needs but no clue on how to see or deploy a lightning bolt around my game play :s

Also would like to know if I can play multi player with two keyboards connected to my Pc on WinXp instead of the default multiplayer which uses the same keyboard for both players ????????

Help!!!! Please......
skwissgaar my (god)
gen_codehazzard

Postby gen_codehazzard » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:16 pm

breakerion wrote:
evilbobthebob wrote:Well it would help if you got the GH3 theme which supports this. You can get it from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24999

Thanks a lot man, thats the theme I have right now but I don't know how to use, enable or be able to see a lightning bolt while playing...which option I need to set ON or what patch or what key to launch it.....it seems I have all that it needs but no clue on how to see or deploy a lightning bolt around my game play :s

Also would like to know if I can play multi player with two keyboards connected to my Pc on WinXp instead of the default multiplayer which uses the same keyboard for both players ????????

Help!!!! Please......

i dont play the muiltplayer part to much for fofix but if i rember correctly you can use two keyboreds`

usb/usb
usb/ps2 keybored

or use the xpladder

and to activate the theme u must go in to settings and then video there should be a theme selector or it might be game play

(boy i really need to start playing more :tongue2: )
breakerion

Postby breakerion » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:44 pm

Call me dumb, but I still can make it work, Im unable to see any lightning while activating Starpower....the fret changes color and glow but no lightning around and I searched my FoFix/FretsOnFire folders and the images for lightning are there :s still lost. what keys, combinations or special feature I need to be able to see the lightnings ???? :crying:

Return to “Tech Support”