Unable to map red drum

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 15 years and 2 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Arkei

Unable to map red drum

Postby Arkei » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:16 pm

Fof automatically maps the drums to navigate the menus, so I can't map the red drum because it cancels. I've tried resetting the keys and trying it again, but that doesn't work either, because Fof still lets it go through the menus, thus letting it cancel. And yes, the drum navigation setting is off, but it is still able to navigate. (?) I've tried going through the configuration settings in notepad to map it correctly, but instead of saying "Joy #1 , _", it just gives a bunch of numbers, so I can't figure it out. What do I do to get it to work?
Just Forgotten
ram156

Re: Unable to map red drum

Postby ram156 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:23 pm

I had this problem. you need to map everything else to the keyboard (including AltKeys)
temporarily, it seems that FoFiX can only support two controlers +JoypadOne+ +joypadTwo+
even if you hook it up to a different USB slot.
which is horrid, i have like, 6 usb slots, and it all says JoyPad2, for both my second guitar And drums.

Heres someone who had the same problem
We Are Legion, We Do Not Forgive, We Do Not Forget, Expect Us.
Arkei

Postby Arkei » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:24 pm

Thanks! But now I have a new problem. The moment I go into quickplay or career, the drums won't work. What's going on?
REA

Postby REA » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:08 pm

Arkei wrote:Thanks! But now I have a new problem. The moment I go into quickplay or career, the drums won't work. What's going on?

do you have a RB or GH guitar mapped? if so, unmap the red on it.
Arkei

Postby Arkei » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:47 am

I already did that. The problem is that the moment I go into quickplay ALL of the buttons on the drums stop working. Not just the red drum.

Return to “Tech Support”