Problem loading FoF

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 16 years and 8 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Redmanx456

Postby Redmanx456 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:53 pm

OK lol so so far you have 3 files. Your messed up Frets on fire located usually in c:/programfiles/fretsonfire, then you have your Mod folder ((Ghmod)) and then you have your new version of FOF ((the zip folder on your desktop)) Now all you do is go to my computer, then local disk, then program files and finally to FOF. Now you open it up, go tot he data folder,t hen to songs. All your songs should be in there. Copy that folder ((songs)) and then exit out of mycoputer. GO tot he one on your desktop ((the new version)) and delete the song folder in the data that is in there, and paste the one you took from the messed up version in there.
zigXten

Postby zigXten » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:37 pm

But that's only the songs... what about the mod?
\"GabuEx\" wrote:There's a saying that I like: "When you and your friend are being chased by a bear, you don't have to outrun the bear; you only need to outrun your friend."
Redmanx456

Postby Redmanx456 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:24 pm

After you do the songs, then copy the data from the mod into the new version of FoF((one on your desktop)) place the mod in the mods folder and then delet the F icon ((the .exe)) and pull the one from the mod into it and run it.
zigXten

Postby zigXten » Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:50 pm

i'll try tomorrow, let you know how it went.
\"GabuEx\" wrote:There's a saying that I like: "When you and your friend are being chased by a bear, you don't have to outrun the bear; you only need to outrun your friend."
Redmanx456

Postby Redmanx456 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:51 pm

kk

Return to “Tech Support”