Slow song collection

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 5 years and 2 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
ghimlix94

Slow song collection

Postby ghimlix94 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:27 am

Hi to everyone, sorry for my bad english.
I have a big problem, I have a Fofix 3.121 version with blazing megalight theme and the songs collection are too slow when the songs are too much (abot 200), but on youtube I saw peoples start a very big collection in a few
There's any themes or mod for increase the speed of collection?
And another question, where I can download a pack of songs?
many thanks to all
And sorry again for my bad english
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Re: Slow song collection

Postby nobby76 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:55 am

Hi there.

It shouldnt make any difference how many songs you have, the game should still play ok. It could be down to your computer, like your processor or how much ram you have, that combined with having lots of songs in a list, may be enough to cause a slowdown. But in fairness unless you have a computer that is about 5 years old, you should have plenty of ram and processor power to be able to use fofix any way you like..
When you start up fofix and have created a long songlist and start playing. If it starts running slow, pause the game and press Ctrl+Alt+Del and call up task manager. Have a look what your computer is doing, at the bottom of the window it should tell you how much process and memory you have free. If they are really high numbers, then your computer is struggling to cope with everything. That should be a good indication of what the problem is..

Megalight themes are the faster ones :) because they are light (no very complex graphics so it plays nicer)
You can find packs and single songs in the "Tune Posting" section That is the ONLY place we keep songs. if you cannot find what you are looking for there, then we do not have it..

Hope you get it fixed.. Good luck!
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
ghimlix94

Re: Slow song collection

Postby ghimlix94 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:35 pm

Hi nobby 76, I have a new pc, ryzen 5, 16gb ram ddr4.
I have tried Phase shift and Clone hero and they go in few seconds.
Fofix take long time to load the song, the game work great
Many thanks for your time :)

Return to “Tech Support”