The Season One Apprentice Forum Game: TASK 1 DUE APR 22

Have fun with some forum games!
This topic is 12 years and 11 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
ctrl-alt-deleted
kamakazikilla

Re: The Season One Apprentice Forum Game

Postby kamakazikilla » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:41 pm

alright... idk how ima get ahold of everyone though... FELLOW TEAMMATES... PLEASE PM ME WITH SOME FORM OF CONTACT... even if it's just PM'n back n forth

good day
My Ongoing Song Thread <--old

############
Union Hero <--- where my new work is being kept
############

Make A Request Here!! I'LL FRET YOU A SONG =D

EOF Sync Tutorial And FAQ
GH Style Notes For Phase Shift
Rock Band Style Notes For Phase Shift
SMO Manager
ddrXero64

Postby ddrXero64 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:27 pm

Hey, I just wanted to wish the people here good luck. I unexpectedly lost my computer after it almost caught fire due to electrical wiring. So I recently bought a new desktop and monitor. I apologize for signing up and being away so long, I hope it wasn't received too badly.

I'll definitely be watching to see who wins though! :)

Edit: I am still able to join. I know the game has started though, so I assume it'll continue. I kinda don't want to read through all the pages (though I read the first two), but I really did want to partake in this. So once again, my apologies.
WINNING!..DUH!
ThickAsABrick

Postby ThickAsABrick » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:52 am

oh ok, since you want to partake in it i want you to still be on, so ill remove sonic and shadow and put you in because i havent heard anything from him, so you will be back on. so team 2 is ddrxero64,kamakazilla,red shadow, jama 3701, qwegeonline.

-- Edit: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:57 am --

since ddrx had some problems this shows me that the start of the game was unfair for both teams, so we are sorta at the beginningn and now just make sure all team members have each others info and able to communicate properly, Task 1 is still up there and the teams should really work on PROFESSIONALLY COMPLETING IT. With the photos you need to edit and add everything, so dont just take a pic of a pizza store and just use that, you should be adding eveything in the inside, outside, and once again mors smoothly. When i say smooth i dont mean put all the different things into one whole pic, just organized. This is a presentation, so you shoud have WORDS TOO describing/introducing each pic. Why you come up with the name of store, etc. So yeah put words for the outside pic shot then the outside pic, words about the inside of the store, then inside store pic etc.

-- Edit: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:05 am --

also i havent heard anything from jama, so i would suggest team 2 start off with a different project manager, someone who is actually paying attention to the game. Also Team 2 come up with a name and post it here. We are back to the basics again lol.
On the Topic of Six Year Old Girls:
Electro Tomato wrote:Because I want to have sex with them, that's why

ThickAsABrick's Theme Hero: 1950-2010 THE MUNSTERS ADDED! viewtopic.php?f=5&p=559396#p559396
R.I.P Worldrave
Metallicaholic666

Postby Metallicaholic666 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:38 am

Yeah, I actually want to apologize about last weeks project. I had a lot of things come up which pretty much made me too busy to put any thought or effort in anything. this next project will kick ass!
WINNING!..DUH!
ThickAsABrick

Postby ThickAsABrick » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:43 pm

Thanks, so yes i will make the same task go on and you have till Friday April 22 to PM your presentations to me, if you are finished before then PM it, let's really try and make this game a real effort where you make something awesome and are also working together. I want this game to work out but we all need to do it together!

ThickAsABrick's Theme Hero: 1950-2010 THE MUNSTERS ADDED! viewtopic.php?f=5&p=559396#p559396
SMO Manager
ddrXero64

Re: The Season One Apprentice Forum Game: TASK 1 DUE APR 22

Postby ddrXero64 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:59 pm

Hey, for starters every team needs a simple and attractive name. I would suggest for our team (Team 2) we just call ourselves Pitch Pros. It's a double meaning. We are experts on music and business (your pitch is your hook for promoting a new idea to the consumer public). It's only a suggestion, and I would definitely encourage input from the team. Here are my communication resources I'd prefer to use for this project in order of most to least used.

PM System - Makes the most sense.
Skype - ddrXero64
Windows Live - ddrXero64
Email - [email protected] [b]Note: If you are going to email me here please keep it strictly for this forum game. I use this email for a lot of serious things (business related, job apps, etc.) so I like to be serious about it)

As for the First Project, I'm willing to throw myself as the project manager, I'd be risking a vote off anyway. If that is ok with everyone, I'd like to know who on my team is paying attention and is active. PM me of you're on my team with your communication preferences, and any ideas or parts you've already had or created. We have one week, let's get this done people.

One thing I'd like to add is the key to a project like this will require a balance of PM'd/Emailed messages and Real Time chat. We need to discuss in real time while messaging each other the work we create. This goes for both teams. Just my thoughts before we dive into this.

Good luck to both teams.
WINNING!..DUH!
ThickAsABrick

Postby ThickAsABrick » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:32 am

Thanks so much, i like the effort, i will put your suggestions, unless as a team you decide differently, so you are now Team Pitch Pros and ddrXero64 will be the Project Manager for Task 1 Pepperoni Profit. Good Luck to both teams on making an amazing task, but keep track of the process you went through in making it and who contributed what things and who did what work, will be useful in the Boardroom.

-- Edit: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:39 am --

here is what you need to do for task 1 if you havent seen the thread yet viewtopic.php?f=29&t=51890&p=584393#p584393

please make it nice and you can have alot of pictures, dont just make one or two pics, as long as its organized, with words too to introduce each pic. I put like 6 bullet points to the task, so each bullet point should sorta have at least its own pic. dont forget also to show ads promoting the pizza event for saturday april 23.

-- Edit: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:44 am --

wait a minute, team Weirdbocajstemshevenaholic666 needs a new member since estemshorn is suspended for a month. who should join your team?

ctrl-alt-deleted
kamakazikilla

Postby kamakazikilla » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:50 pm

well, i'm reachable by pm as i've stated prior... also... my team is gonna win, whoever is on it... also, ddrx, that name is awesome... well played sir

############
############

abloobloo
RedShadow

Postby RedShadow » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:10 pm

I don't like the name Pitch Pros.
SMO Manager
ddrXero64

Postby ddrXero64 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:53 pm

As stated, it's a temporary name that can be changed in a matter of one post. I don't plan on prioritizing this week on our team name, but the task at hand. So feel free to rename it if you want, I have some research to do on pizza shops. ;)

I've yet to be PM'd by any of my members of Team 2. I'm guessing proactivity isn't a quality we embrace? C'mon people, we have a task to dominate! haha

Also, since Team 1 isn't ready (I just noticed) I'll hold off on the task until they have a 5th member. In the mean time it would be nice to get the contact info of my teammates so we can be prepared once we really start.
abloobloo
RedShadow

Postby RedShadow » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:02 pm

I'm part of your team.
ctrl-alt-deleted
kamakazikilla

Postby kamakazikilla » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:55 pm

as am i... and for team name... how about... "WINNING" (We Instinctively Navigate Nearly Impossible Net Games)

############
############

abloobloo
RedShadow

Postby RedShadow » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:33 pm

nope
ctrl-alt-deleted
kamakazikilla

Postby kamakazikilla » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:19 pm

i put a lot of effort into that name... *sigh* how about...

team "wegetshitdone"

############
############

abloobloo
RedShadow