What's the Greatest Rush Album? Game

Have fun with some forum games!
This topic is 9 years and 2 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
jastrub
Member
Posts: 0
Joined: May 27th, 2009
Reputation: 0

Re: What's the Greatest Rush Album? Game

Postby jastrub » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:28 pm

Okay. I'm joining in this.

Rush - 8 (-)
Fly By Night - 11
Caress Of Steel - 12
2112 - 11
A Farewell To Kings - 11
Hemispheres - 12
Permanent Waves - 11
Moving Pictures - 12 (+)
Signals - 14
Grace Under Pressure - 10
Power Windows - 10
Hold Your Fire - 10
Presto - 10
Roll The Bones - 10
Counterparts - 11
Test For Echo - 9
Snakes & Arrows - 9

Eliminated:
1. Vapor Trails
LOL
User avatar
KenshinHimuraRK
Member
Posts: 936
Joined: June 16th, 2007
Location: Brazil
Reputation: 4

Re: What's the Greatest Rush Album? Game

Postby KenshinHimuraRK » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:58 pm

You can vote as many times as you want, this doesn't make any sense.
Also, the guy above me has 0 posts. :confused:
WINNING!..DUH!
User avatar
ThickAsABrick
Member
Posts: 463
Joined: August 8th, 2010
Reputation: 0

Re: What's the Greatest Rush Album? Game

Postby ThickAsABrick » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:33 pm

well u can vote as many times as you want for two reasons:
1. When a album gets eliminated, it changes whats the least favorite or most favorite from what remains, also u could like or hate more than 1 album.
2. Also moves this game along and we dont have enough users for the game to finish and everyone just posting once.
On the Topic of Six Year Old Girls:
Electro Tomato wrote:Because I want to have sex with them, that's why


ThickAsABrick's Theme Hero: 1950-2010 THE MUNSTERS ADDED! viewtopic.php?f=5&p=559396#p559396
It's a roflcopter!
User avatar
MopHead
Member
Posts: 782
Joined: July 3rd, 2009
Reputation: 0
Contact:

Re: What's the Greatest Rush Album? Game

Postby MopHead » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:16 am

Rush - 8
Fly By Night - 11
Caress Of Steel - 12
2112 - 11
A Farewell To Kings - 11
Hemispheres - 12
Permanent Waves - 11
Moving Pictures - 13 (+)
Signals - 14
Grace Under Pressure - 10
Power Windows - 10
Hold Your Fire - 10
Presto - 10
Roll The Bones - 10
Counterparts - 11
Test For Echo - 9
Snakes & Arrows - 8 (-)

Eliminated:
Vapor Trails

Honestly, I don't listen to anything after Moving Pictures, but I've heard some songs from their newest albums and they suck.
46 songs - NEWEST SONG: The Faceless - Xenochrist

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/MopHeadMovs2 (over 3000 scrobbles, over 200 artists)

MOST REAL METAL IS NOT ON THE MAINSTREAM RADIO!
Black Moon Broods...
User avatar
aander91
Member
Posts: 4876
Joined: December 15th, 2007
Reputation: 0
Contact:

Re: What's the Greatest Rush Album? Game

Postby aander91 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:36 pm

You're right. Rush should go Nu-Metal, they'd be a lot better then.

Rush - 8
Fly By Night - 11
Caress Of Steel - 12
2112 - 11
A Farewell To Kings - 11
Hemispheres - 12
Permanent Waves - 11
Moving Pictures - 13
Signals - 14
Grace Under Pressure - 10
Power Windows - 10
Hold Your Fire - 10
Presto - 10
Roll The Bones - 10 (+)
Counterparts - 11
Test For Echo - 9 (-)
Snakes & Arrows - 8

Eliminated:
Vapor Trails
COUNTERPOINT

1st Place-July 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
2nd Place-March 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
3rd Place-August 2009 Guitar Charting Competition
4th Place-December 2009 Guitar Charting Competition

Vidya Game Music arranged for String Ensemble
WINNING!..DUH!
User avatar
ThickAsABrick
Member
Posts: 463
Joined: August 8th, 2010
Reputation: 0

Re: What's the Greatest Rush Album? Game

Postby ThickAsABrick » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:46 pm

Well would you say that Rush's producer Nick Rasculinez has worked with Nu Metal bands?, the new singles caravan and bu2b do have a lil modern feel to me. Also i think u were trying to raise roll the bones aander, but didnt so ill add it for u.

Rush - 7 (-)
Fly By Night - 11
Caress Of Steel - 12
2112 - 11
A Farewell To Kings - 11
Hemispheres - 13 (+)
Permanent Waves - 11
Moving Pictures - 13
Signals - 14
Grace Under Pressure - 10
Power Windows - 10
Hold Your Fire - 10
Presto - 10
Roll The Bones - 11
Counterparts - 11
Test For Echo - 9
Snakes & Arrows - 8

Eliminated:
Vapor Trails
On the Topic of Six Year Old Girls:
Electro Tomato wrote:Because I want to have sex with them, that's why


ThickAsABrick's Theme Hero: 1950-2010 THE MUNSTERS ADDED! viewtopic.php?f=5&p=559396#p559396
Black Moon Broods...
User avatar
aander91
Member
Posts: 4876
Joined: December 15th, 2007
Reputation: 0
Contact:

Re: What's the Greatest Rush Album? Game

Postby aander91 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:24 pm

Well would you say that Rush's producer Nick Rasculinez has worked with Nu Metal bands?, the new singles caravan and bu2b do have a lil modern feel to me.


STOP USING LOGIC I'M BEING AN ASS
COUNTERPOINT

1st Place-July 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
2nd Place-March 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
3rd Place-August 2009 Guitar Charting Competition
4th Place-December 2009 Guitar Charting Competition

Vidya Game Music arranged for String Ensemble
Teh Bass Wazzard
User avatar
doomtron
Member
Posts: 1083
Joined: March 20th, 2009
Location: Oregon
Reputation: 2
Contact:

Re: What's the Greatest Rush Album? Game

Postby doomtron » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:35 pm

Rush - 7
Fly By Night - 11
Caress Of Steel - 12
2112 - 12 (+)
A Farewell To Kings - 11
Hemispheres - 13
Permanent Waves - 10 (-)
Moving Pictures - 13
Signals - 14
Grace Under Pressure - 10
Power Windows - 10
Hold Your Fire - 10
Presto - 10
Roll The Bones - 11
Counterparts - 11
Test For Echo - 9
Snakes & Arrows - 8

Eliminated:
Vapor Trails
Image
ImageImage

Scutch-Nukem wrote:Goldfish are like, the perfect goddamn snack, because they're all like "Eat me and my cheesy goodness as well as my friends because we smile back." And while you're munching on their cheesy wheat-y goodness, a person breaks into your home and begins to rob everything you own, because you have some ****' goldfish at hand, they smile back at you with that "Every little thing is going to be alright" kind of look and then you think they're some freaky-ass jamaican goldfish or something but then "Wait, goldfish aren't jamaican. They are canadian, which is why they come in bags." So you end up wanting to hang out with your rastafarian friend but wait, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS. So you end up trying to download the Bob Marley discography but wait, THERE ARE NO SEEDS. Then, when the clock strikes twelve, you realize that your goldfish are quickly running out, and you wonder to yourself "Do goldfish feel pain?" So to test this theory you begin to break them in half, demanding that they give you direct coordinates to the rebel base. But they say nothing, so you continue to munch on their cheesy wheat-y goodness. But what's this? THE BAG IS EMPTY!

Alone in your dark empty room, you crawl your hollow shell of a body to the darkest corner, and your mourn, you mourn the lost of your goldfish, and you ponder... should I buy another bag?

That is a ****' goldfish.
aander91 wrote:Trolling mods? I love this thread!

What is Kermit4Prez?

is it technically a muppet? or is it a puppet on its own? personally i think its a puppet president elect that should be called muppet: in the senate or something like that

Black Moon Broods...
User avatar
aander91
Member
Posts: 4876
Joined: December 15th, 2007
Reputation: 0
Contact:

Re: What's the Greatest Rush Album? Game

Postby aander91 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:37 pm

Dude, Jacob's Ladder? Natural Science? Jeeeeez.

Rush - 7
Fly By Night - 11
Caress Of Steel - 12
2112 - 12
A Farewell To Kings - 11
Hemispheres - 13
Permanent Waves - 11 (+)
Moving Pictures - 13
Signals - 14
Grace Under Pressure - 10
Power Windows - 10
Hold Your Fire - 10
Presto - 10
Roll The Bones - 11
Counterparts - 11
Test For Echo - 8 (-)
Snakes & Arrows - 8
COUNTERPOINT

1st Place-July 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
2nd Place-March 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
3rd Place-August 2009 Guitar Charting Competition
4th Place-December 2009 Guitar Charting Competition

Vidya Game Music arranged for String Ensemble
Teh Bass Wazzard
User avatar
doomtron
Member
Posts: 1083
Joined: March 20th, 2009
Location: Oregon
Reputation: 2
Contact:

Re: What's the Greatest Rush Album? Game

Postby doomtron » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:55 pm

aander91 wrote:Dude, Jacob's Ladder? Natural Science? Jeeeeez.

Rush - 7
Fly By Night - 11
Caress Of Steel - 12
2112 - 12
A Farewell To Kings - 11
Hemispheres - 13
Permanent Waves - 11 (+)
Moving Pictures - 13
Signals - 14
Grace Under Pressure - 10
Power Windows - 10
Hold Your Fire - 10
Presto - 10
Roll The Bones - 11
Counterparts - 11
Test For Echo - 8 (-)
Snakes & Arrows - 8

Yeah but the spontaneous three seconds of reggae in The Spirit of Radio is enough for me to downvote that album :P
Image


onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />



ImageImage



Scutch-Nukem wrote:Goldfish are like, the perfect goddamn snack, because they're all like "Eat me and my cheesy goodness as well as my friends because we smile back." And while you're munching on their cheesy wheat-y goodness, a person breaks into your home and begins to rob everything you own, because you have some ****' goldfish at hand, they smile back at you with that "Every little thing is going to be alright" kind of look and then you think they're some freaky-ass jamaican goldfish or something but then "Wait, goldfish aren't jamaican. They are canadian, which is why they come in bags." So you end up wanting to hang out with your rastafarian friend but wait, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS. So you end up trying to download the Bob Marley discography but wait, THERE ARE NO SEEDS. Then, when the clock strikes twelve, you realize that your goldfish are quickly running out, and you wonder to yourself "Do goldfish feel pain?" So to test this theory you begin to break them in half, demanding that they give you direct coordinates to the rebel base. But they say nothing, so you continue to munch on their cheesy wheat-y goodness. But what's this? THE BAG IS EMPTY!

Alone in your dark empty room, you crawl your hollow shell of a body to the darkest corner, and your mourn, you mourn the lost of your goldfish, and you ponder... should I buy another bag?

That is a ****' goldfish.
aander91 wrote:Trolling mods? I love this thread!

What is Kermit4Prez?

is it technically a muppet? or is it a puppet on its own? personally i think its a puppet president elect that should be called muppet: in the senate or something like that

Black Moon Broods...
User avatar
aander91
Member
Posts: 4876
Joined: December 15th, 2007
Reputation: 0
Contact:

Re: What's the Greatest Rush Album? Game

Postby aander91 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:57 pm

That whole section is supposed to be an allusion to other songs anyway.
COUNTERPOINT

1st Place-July 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
2nd Place-March 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
3rd Place-August 2009 Guitar Charting Competition
4th Place-December 2009 Guitar Charting Competition

Vidya Game Music arranged for String Ensemble
Teh Bass Wazzard
User avatar
doomtron
Member
Posts: 1083
Joined: March 20th, 2009
Location: Oregon
Reputation: 2
Contact:

Re: What's the Greatest Rush Album? Game

Postby doomtron » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:00 pm

aander91 wrote:That whole section is supposed to be a spoof on Pop music.

I don't care. It's annoying :P Meh. That song is somehow awesome and annoying as **** at the same time. I like the hard rock type riff section but the chorus just makes me want to punch a baby.
Oh yeah and Freewill = most over played Rush song evar.
Image


onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />



ImageImage



Scutch-Nukem wrote:Goldfish are like, the perfect goddamn snack, because they're all like "Eat me and my cheesy goodness as well as my friends because we smile back." And while you're munching on their cheesy wheat-y goodness, a person breaks into your home and begins to rob everything you own, because you have some ****' goldfish at hand, they smile back at you with that "Every little thing is going to be alright" kind of look and then you think they're some freaky-ass jamaican goldfish or something but then "Wait, goldfish aren't jamaican. They are canadian, which is why they come in bags." So you end up wanting to hang out with your rastafarian friend but wait, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS. So you end up trying to download the Bob Marley discography but wait, THERE ARE NO SEEDS. Then, when the clock strikes twelve, you realize that your goldfish are quickly running out, and you wonder to yourself "Do goldfish feel pain?" So to test this theory you begin to break them in half, demanding that they give you direct coordinates to the rebel base. But they say nothing, so you continue to munch on their cheesy wheat-y goodness. But what's this? THE BAG IS EMPTY!

Alone in your dark empty room, you crawl your hollow shell of a body to the darkest corner, and your mourn, you mourn the lost of your goldfish, and you ponder... should I buy another bag?

That is a ****' goldfish.
aander91 wrote:Trolling mods? I love this thread!

What is Kermit4Prez?

is it technically a muppet? or is it a puppet on its own? personally i think its a puppet president elect that should be called muppet: in the senate or something like that

Black Moon Broods...
User avatar
aander91
Member
Posts: 4876
Joined: December 15th, 2007
Reputation: 0
Contact:

Re: What's the Greatest Rush Album? Game

Postby aander91 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:06 pm

Spirit/Tom Sawyer WAY more overplayed than Freewill. And Freewill is way above them in terms of songwriting anyway.
COUNTERPOINT

1st Place-July 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
2nd Place-March 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
3rd Place-August 2009 Guitar Charting Competition
4th Place-December 2009 Guitar Charting Competition

Vidya Game Music arranged for String Ensemble
Teh Bass Wazzard
User avatar
doomtron
Member
Posts: 1083
Joined: March 20th, 2009
Location: Oregon
Reputation: 2
Contact:

Re: What's the Greatest Rush Album? Game

Postby doomtron » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:27 pm

aander91 wrote:Spirit/Tom Sawyer WAY more overplayed than Freewill. And Freewill is way above them in terms of songwriting anyway.

Well, all the radio stations around here play Freewill all the time and occasionally Tom Sawyer. I never hear Spirit of Radio. 7/10 times if they play a Rush song it's Freewill, the other 3/10 it's Tom Sawyer.
Image


onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />



ImageImage



Scutch-Nukem wrote:Goldfish are like, the perfect goddamn snack, because they're all like "Eat me and my cheesy goodness as well as my friends because we smile back." And while you're munching on their cheesy wheat-y goodness, a person breaks into your home and begins to rob everything you own, because you have some ****' goldfish at hand, they smile back at you with that "Every little thing is going to be alright" kind of look and then you think they're some freaky-ass jamaican goldfish or something but then "Wait, goldfish aren't jamaican. They are canadian, which is why they come in bags." So you end up wanting to hang out with your rastafarian friend but wait, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS. So you end up trying to download the Bob Marley discography but wait, THERE ARE NO SEEDS. Then, when the clock strikes twelve, you realize that your goldfish are quickly running out, and you wonder to yourself "Do goldfish feel pain?" So to test this theory you begin to break them in half, demanding that they give you direct coordinates to the rebel base. But they say nothing, so you continue to munch on their cheesy wheat-y goodness. But what's this? THE BAG IS EMPTY!

Alone in your dark empty room, you crawl your hollow shell of a body to the darkest corner, and your mourn, you mourn the lost of your goldfish, and you ponder... should I buy another bag?

That is a ****' goldfish.
aander91 wrote:Trolling mods? I love this thread!

What is Kermit4Prez?

is it technically a muppet? or is it a puppet on its own? personally i think its a puppet president elect that should be called muppet: in the senate or something like that

back from the dead
User avatar
thebocaj
Member
Posts: 1085
Joined: January 30th, 2009
Reputation: 13

Re: What's the Greatest Rush Album? Game

Postby thebocaj » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:28 pm

doomtron wrote:
aander91 wrote:Spirit/Tom Sawyer WAY more overplayed than Freewill. And Freewill is way above them in terms of songwriting anyway.

Well, all the radio stations around here play Freewill all the time and occasionally Tom Sawyer. I never hear Spirit of Radio. 7/10 times if they play a Rush song it's Freewill, the other 3/10 it's Tom Sawyer.


You actually get to hear Rush on the radio? *moves to wherever doomtron lives*
Image
My Charts:
I · II · III · IV · V · VI · Clone Hero conversions

Return to “Forum Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests