Rate the above song.

Have fun with some forum games!
This topic is 12 years and 9 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
jrdnxxhero

Re: Rate the above song.

Postby jrdnxxhero » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:39 am

I'm sure there are enough covers of 'Beat It' on this planet.
They surely did a better job than Fall Out Boy did. Especially with the instruments.
I despise the 'clean' vocals, but the screaming was actually quite enjoyable.
Haha. Screaming...enjoyable.

Once again, fetch a new vocalist and they could rock the world as we know it.
5/10.

P.S., I liked the solo...More than the original?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJEgSSebDsA
ADeadlierSnake

Postby ADeadlierSnake » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:42 am

Yeah i know theres a ton of covers, but i REALLY love that cover. So damn much. So i had to post it. I decided to go with it because people would recognize the fact that it was a cover and maybe be able to appreciate it more than if i just posted a random song from that band. Cause i love a ton of stuff from that band. Theyre amazing. I like the solo better that MJ's too. Ill hold off on reviewing your song cause i just did one. Ill give someone else a shot.

Spoiler:

<RedShadow>: ADD Adumbshlt, A Dork Amak Adorkdork dorkdork=Nickolodeon=Nickelodeon

WINNING!..DUH!
ThickAsABrick

Postby ThickAsABrick » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:42 am

This is a song for all times and the TOUGHEST song to listen to and understand ever. Listen carefully!!!

John Cage= 4:33

On the Topic of Six Year Old Girls:
Electro Tomato wrote:Because I want to have sex with them, that's why

ThickAsABrick's Theme Hero: 1950-2010 THE MUNSTERS ADDED! viewtopic.php?f=5&p=559396#p559396
Black Moon Broods...
aander91

Postby aander91 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:44 am

ADeadlierSnake wrote:So confused. Which song isnt Official. The Beat It one?

Nah, the Beiber one.

10/10, smart ass. ;)

Mixing it up.

Sorta.
COUNTERPOINT

1st Place-July 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
2nd Place-March 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
3rd Place-August 2009 Guitar Charting Competition
4th Place-December 2009 Guitar Charting Competition

Vidya Game Music arranged for String Ensemble
ADeadlierSnake

Postby ADeadlierSnake » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:47 am

I already know that Wenches and Mead is 11/10. That live video of that song is what officially got me into Alestorm. I downloaded their disco. Someone else can post a video for me. I am getting confused as to who is replying to who now. And thickasabrick, if i hadnt already lowered your karma, i would do it now. Seriously. Cut the horse sh*t!

Spoiler:

<RedShadow>: ADD Adumbshlt, A Dork Amak Adorkdork dorkdork=Nickolodeon=Nickelodeon

WINNING!..DUH!
ThickAsABrick

Postby ThickAsABrick » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:48 am

aander91 wrote:
ADeadlierSnake wrote:

10/10, smart ass. ;)

who was the 10/10 for?

ThickAsABrick's Theme Hero: 1950-2010 THE MUNSTERS ADDED! viewtopic.php?f=5&p=559396#p559396
ADeadlierSnake

Postby ADeadlierSnake » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:50 am

Real mature thickasabrick. lower my karma for calling you out on spam. im surprised you only have -3....

Spoiler:

back from the dead
thebocaj

Postby thebocaj » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:50 am

ThickAsABrick wrote:
aander91 wrote:
ADeadlierSnake wrote:

10/10, smart ass. ;)

who was the 10/10 for?

That was for the Beat It cover, I think.

I'll edit this post with a review for that John Cage song and another vid in a few mins.

Edit: Oh, it's that completely silent song where the song is the sound of the crowd and stuff like that. 10/10 because it's silent.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:
Last edited by thebocaj on Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Charts:
I · II · III · IV · V · VI · Clone Hero conversions
Black Moon Broods...
aander91

Postby aander91 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:54 am

THIS IS GENIUS. 10/10 I'm honestly enjoying this quite a bit, and not just because the concept is hilarious. Alright, it's MOSTLY because the concept is hilarious.

It was actually for John Cage.

What can I say, I like those out the box contemporary composers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSOxqb1EnYk&feature=related
COUNTERPOINT

1st Place-July 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
2nd Place-March 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
3rd Place-August 2009 Guitar Charting Competition
4th Place-December 2009 Guitar Charting Competition

Vidya Game Music arranged for String Ensemble
WINNING!..DUH!
ThickAsABrick

Postby ThickAsABrick » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:09 am

Genesis Song - The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway

This was voted the best progressive Classic Rock Album, but no one really talks about it. The story's about a tough half puerto rican kid named rael who lives in new york city and must save his brother john from strange creatures he encounters...in the end he finds out there is no brother john, it was him all along and his split personality.

-- Edit: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:23 pm --

that unwanted song is something Zappa would do lol for that 10/10

ADeadlierSnake

Postby ADeadlierSnake » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:39 pm

Uhhhhhh..... what.

ADeadlierSnake wrote:Well its hard for me to judge a song that isnt in a genre of music i listen to. So i knew right from the start i wasnt going to like it. I dont really like any songs that have acoustic guitar in them or that are slower paced. There are a few exceptions to the slower paced rule, and even fewer to the acoustic guitar rule. I generally like my songs fast-paced and energetic. Songs that force you rock out because of how epic they are, and songs that make you feel so full of energy that you dont care about any of the horrible sh*t going on in your life. So that is my explanation as to why i did not like it. As for a rating, i think it would be a little unfair for me to rate the song (because id just say 0/10 because it just had no interest to me). I am someone who normally doesnt get too intrigues by the actual lyrics of the song because most times i can never relate to them and/or decipher their meaning. This is another reason i like a lot of metal songs. Because in metal, the artists often sing about darker themed stuff, which i can relate to much more easily than happiness or anything else. So i dont even know HOW to judge an acoustic guitar song like this. So thats my review i guess.

topsugg wrote:Well its hard for me to judge a song that isnt in a genre of music i listen to. So i knew right from the start i wasnt going to like it. I dont really like any songs that have acoustic guitar in them or that are slower paced. There are a few exceptions to the slower paced rule, and even fewer to the acoustic guitar rule. I generally like my songs fast-paced and energetic. Songs that force you rock out because of how epic they are, and songs that make you feel so full of energy that you dont care about any of the horrible sh*t going on in your life. So that is my explanation as to why i did not like it. As for a rating, i think it would be a little unfair for me to rate the song (because id just say 0/10 because it just had no interest to me). I am someone who normally doesnt get too intrigues by the actual lyrics of the song because most times i can never relate to them and/or decipher their meaning. This is another reason i like a lot of metal songs. Because in metal, the artists often sing about darker themed stuff, which i can relate to much more easily than happiness or anything else. So i dont even know HOW to judge an acoustic guitar song like this. So thats my review i guess.

Right........

Spoiler:

back from the dead
thebocaj

Postby thebocaj » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:39 pm

ADeadlierSnake wrote:Uhhhhhh..... what.

ADeadlierSnake wrote:Well its hard for me to judge a song that isnt in a genre of music i listen to. So i knew right from the start i wasnt going to like it. I dont really like any songs that have acoustic guitar in them or that are slower paced. There are a few exceptions to the slower paced rule, and even fewer to the acoustic guitar rule. I generally like my songs fast-paced and energetic. Songs that force you rock out because of how epic they are, and songs that make you feel so full of energy that you dont care about any of the horrible sh*t going on in your life. So that is my explanation as to why i did not like it. As for a rating, i think it would be a little unfair for me to rate the song (because id just say 0/10 because it just had no interest to me). I am someone who normally doesnt get too intrigues by the actual lyrics of the song because most times i can never relate to them and/or decipher their meaning. This is another reason i like a lot of metal songs. Because in metal, the artists often sing about darker themed stuff, which i can relate to much more easily than happiness or anything else. So i dont even know HOW to judge an acoustic guitar song like this. So thats my review i guess.

topsugg wrote:Well its hard for me to judge a song that isnt in a genre of music i listen to. So i knew right from the start i wasnt going to like it. I dont really like any songs that have acoustic guitar in them or that are slower paced. There are a few exceptions to the slower paced rule, and even fewer to the acoustic guitar rule. I generally like my songs fast-paced and energetic. Songs that force you rock out because of how epic they are, and songs that make you feel so full of energy that you dont care about any of the horrible sh*t going on in your life. So that is my explanation as to why i did not like it. As for a rating, i think it would be a little unfair for me to rate the song (because id just say 0/10 because it just had no interest to me). I am someone who normally doesnt get too intrigues by the actual lyrics of the song because most times i can never relate to them and/or decipher their meaning. This is another reason i like a lot of metal songs. Because in metal, the artists often sing about darker themed stuff, which i can relate to much more easily than happiness or anything else. So i dont even know HOW to judge an acoustic guitar song like this. So thats my review i guess.

Right........

Bet'cha wish you copyrighted it now.
My Charts:
I · II · III · IV · V · VI · Clone Hero conversions
WINNING!..DUH!
ThickAsABrick

Postby ThickAsABrick » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:53 pm

wheres the review of my last song post lol. I knew something was messed up cause the song i posted had no acoustic guitar in it?

Derp
slashfan7964

Postby slashfan7964 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:03 am

No one is reviewing your songs because no one likes you. Therefore, they ignore your post. Most likely they put you on the block list like I'm about to do.

My Song Thread
Current Songs: 98
Secret Project in the Works! Check this signature for active updates!
My second band, Tetanus with Metallicaholic666 is recording a demo tape. Full album to follow.
WINNING!..DUH!
ThickAsABrick

Postby ThickAsABrick » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:31 am

slashfan7964 wrote:No one is reviewing your songs because no one likes you. Therefore, they ignore your post. Most likely they put you on the block list like I'm about to do.

Your logic doesn't work here, I like myself, so someone likes me hahaah. :tongue2: :tongue2:

-- Edit: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:33 am --

also your karma is the worst of all time with -38, so, it follows that this opinion also is for you too.

Return to “Forum Games”