The Diss Neversoft/Guitar Hero Thread

Have fun with some forum games!
This topic is 13 years and 11 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
ASFDASFDAS
Kool Beans

Re: The Diss Neversoft/Guitar Hero Thread

Postby Kool Beans » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:01 pm

Green Day Rock Band - Dont know if its real, if it is, i have lost faith in Harmonix
Looking for:
Xanadu - Rush
Pretty much any primus
Der Trommler - Rush
Sliver - Queensryche
Operation Mindcrime - Queensryche
Protektor

Postby Protektor » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:17 pm

Yes Green Day Rock Band is real. You can go ahead and loose faith in Harmonix now. Since they are, and always have been about what makes money. If anyone at Harmonix or EA or Red Octane or whoever honestly thought a Cher Rock Band would make tons of cash then they would make it in a heart beat. Green Day may not be your cup of tea but it seems according to the press releases fans did want more Green Day so that is what they are giving them.

-- Edit: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:19 pm --

Personally I think Band Hero or Rock Band should finally go that last step and put some kind of keyboards instrument in to really make it possible to play at having a full band. I mean they added drums and they are kind of close to really playing drums, so why not go ahead and throw in some keyboards.
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:32 pm

Activision is causing some major friction between itself and it's developers. IMO, this shouldnt be dissing Neversoft as they had no say in what goes into GH. I predict a bankrupt Activision in the next 2 years. I want to see Activision sell all publishing and licensing rights to a bettwr company (preferably Take-two, who would probly put better songs in-game)
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

Return to “Forum Games”