King Of The Hill

Have fun with some forum games!
This topic is 11 months and 3 weeks old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Derp
slashfan7964

Re: King Of The Hill

Postby slashfan7964 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:47 pm

That isn't possible since there is no bottom.

My hill.

My Song Thread
Current Songs: 98
Secret Project in the Works! Check this signature for active updates!
My second band, Tetanus with Metallicaholic666 is recording a demo tape. Full album to follow.
Teh Bass Wazzard
doomtron

Postby doomtron » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:56 pm

slashfan7964 wrote:That isn't possible since there is no bottom.

My hill.

That doesn't even make sense. My Hill.
ImageImage

Scutch-Nukem wrote:Goldfish are like, the perfect goddamn snack, because they're all like "Eat me and my cheesy goodness as well as my friends because we smile back." And while you're munching on their cheesy wheat-y goodness, a person breaks into your home and begins to rob everything you own, because you have some ****' goldfish at hand, they smile back at you with that "Every little thing is going to be alright" kind of look and then you think they're some freaky-ass jamaican goldfish or something but then "Wait, goldfish aren't jamaican. They are canadian, which is why they come in bags." So you end up wanting to hang out with your rastafarian friend but wait, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS. So you end up trying to download the Bob Marley discography but wait, THERE ARE NO SEEDS. Then, when the clock strikes twelve, you realize that your goldfish are quickly running out, and you wonder to yourself "Do goldfish feel pain?" So to test this theory you begin to break them in half, demanding that they give you direct coordinates to the rebel base. But they say nothing, so you continue to munch on their cheesy wheat-y goodness. But what's this? THE BAG IS EMPTY!

Alone in your dark empty room, you crawl your hollow shell of a body to the darkest corner, and your mourn, you mourn the lost of your goldfish, and you ponder... should I buy another bag?

That is a ****' goldfish.
aander91 wrote:Trolling mods? I love this thread!

What is Kermit4Prez?

is it technically a muppet? or is it a puppet on its own? personally i think its a puppet president elect that should be called muppet: in the senate or something like that

ADeadlierSnake

Postby ADeadlierSnake » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:08 pm

ADeadlierSnake calls upon Ares to strike down Doomtron!!!!!!!

ADeadlierSnake claims the hill.

Spoiler:

<RedShadow>: ADD Adumbshlt, A Dork Amak Adorkdork dorkdork=Nickolodeon=Nickelodeon

The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:23 pm

hello im still up here, Doomtron and myself legitimate claimed the hill.

Doomtrons hill, I got a better hill somewhere else with hookers....and blackjack
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

back from the dead
thebocaj

Postby thebocaj » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:30 pm

My hill's better. It has a dock with some pirate ships and a cool-ass tavern. The tavern contains 5 pirates who play texas hold-em all the time, 3 dwarves who love drinking (but that goes without saying), a bartender who likes to talk about rumours, and a badass black-haired dude wearing a trenchcoat and a black cowboy hat who is sitting in the corner, examining a weapon. I go to the badass guy and ask him for help. He brings a claymore (the sword type) and we hike over to Doomtron's hill. The dude slices Doomtron's legs off and I throw him into a ditch near the bottom of the hill. We walk back to my badass hill, and the main hill is left unclaimed.

No-one's hill.
My Charts:
I · II · III · IV · V · VI · Clone Hero conversions
ADeadlierSnake

Postby ADeadlierSnake » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:51 pm

Well i guess ill claim the unclaimed hill then. Although thebocaj's hill sounds pretty awesome.....

*moves to thebocaj's hill*

No-one's Hill.

Spoiler:

<RedShadow>: ADD Adumbshlt, A Dork Amak Adorkdork dorkdork=Nickolodeon=Nickelodeon

R.I.P Worldrave
Metallicaholic666

Postby Metallicaholic666 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:53 pm

I sucessfully clone myself then make my clone do a ton of drugs so he can't feel pain. I hand him a knife and he kills everything in sight except for me.

my hill.

oh yeah. Clone just died
back from the dead
thebocaj

Postby thebocaj » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:56 pm

Metallicaholic666 wrote:I sucessfully clone myself then make my clone do a ton of drugs so he can't feel pain. I hand him a knife and he kills everything in sight except for me.

my hill.

oh yeah. Clone just died

A TON? Seriously? I'm sure it takes a lot less than that to die from overdosing.

Also, 2 questions about that:
1. Why did your clone do that? By the sound of it, you could've done it just as easily.
2. If he's just gonna kill everything in sight (which is no-one, apart from Doomtron if he survived the fall and the blood loss) then why does he need to not feel pain?

Anyway, other than them 3 points, your post is absolutely valid, and you can keep the hill anyway. My hill is the new cool thing.
My Charts:
Teh Bass Wazzard
doomtron

Postby doomtron » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:49 am

Doomtron is un-slayable. I destroy all life on the remaining hills using my biological weapons, then merge all the hills into one giant hill, equipped with a slashfan-proof barrier.

My Hill.

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

ImageImage

Scutch-Nukem wrote:Goldfish are like, the perfect goddamn snack, because they're all like "Eat me and my cheesy goodness as well as my friends because we smile back." And while you're munching on their cheesy wheat-y goodness, a person breaks into your home and begins to rob everything you own, because you have some ****' goldfish at hand, they smile back at you with that "Every little thing is going to be alright" kind of look and then you think they're some freaky-ass jamaican goldfish or something but then "Wait, goldfish aren't jamaican. They are canadian, which is why they come in bags." So you end up wanting to hang out with your rastafarian friend but wait, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS. So you end up trying to download the Bob Marley discography but wait, THERE ARE NO SEEDS. Then, when the clock strikes twelve, you realize that your goldfish are quickly running out, and you wonder to yourself "Do goldfish feel pain?" So to test this theory you begin to break them in half, demanding that they give you direct coordinates to the rebel base. But they say nothing, so you continue to munch on their cheesy wheat-y goodness. But what's this? THE BAG IS EMPTY!

Alone in your dark empty room, you crawl your hollow shell of a body to the darkest corner, and your mourn, you mourn the lost of your goldfish, and you ponder... should I buy another bag?

What is Kermit4Prez?

is it technically a muppet? or is it a puppet on its own? personally i think its a puppet president elect that should be called muppet: in the senate or something like that

Derp
slashfan7964

Postby slashfan7964 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:51 am

However, you did not know that I could clone myself, and the barrier doesn't work against them. I clone myself, get in, then refrom, and kil you, taking the hill.

My hill.

My Song Thread
My second band, Tetanus with Metallicaholic666 is recording a demo tape. Full album to follow.
back from the dead
thebocaj

Postby thebocaj » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:04 am

I try to take the hill, but am defeated by Slashfan's "refrom"-ing powers. Slashfan "refrom"s a bit too much and dies. It just happens that Doomtron's legs are still on the hill.

Doomtron's legs' hill.
My Charts:
R.I.P Worldrave
Metallicaholic666

Postby Metallicaholic666 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:54 pm

I am a cockroach, while everyone battles for the hill and uses nuclear weapons and you all die, I claim the hill.

My cockroach hill

Derp
slashfan7964

Postby slashfan7964 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:51 pm

God damn you cockroach.
I squish you.

My hill.

My Song Thread
Teh Bass Wazzard
doomtron

Postby doomtron » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:13 pm

Actually, the barrier blocks anyone with your genetic code, so....

Hold on one sec.....

MY HILL

ImageImage

What is Kermit4Prez?

High Quality User
J2r0a1n1

Postby J2r0a1n1 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:18 am

I found this thread on another forum, so I thought I'd revive it.

It turns out that King Of The Hill is actually an old Atari game. My Atari console crashes, and forces me to restart my game.

I quickly run onto the hill.

I claim with almighty strength and power:

My Hill.
Last edited by J2r0a1n1 on Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Forum Games”