continue this story.........

Have fun with some forum games!
This topic is 11 years and 3 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
estemshorn

Re: continue this story.........

Postby estemshorn » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:55 pm

and then proceeded to have sex with your mother
Image Image
Image Image

Amak11 wrote:haha, if only you were of age
back from the dead
thebocaj

Postby thebocaj » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:12 pm

who is a pterodactyl, who said "This is Speed Kills! Or was it Meth Kills?" before injecting herself with...
My Charts:
I · II · III · IV · V · VI · Clone Hero conversions
WINNING!..DUH!
ThickAsABrick

Postby ThickAsABrick » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:45 pm

meth and died, therefore finding out that meth kills. While all this was occuring, our hero thebocaj was still on the loose and after the officer had sex with his pterodactyl mother, he was on the lookout for him. After about 5 hours of searching, the officer FINALLY found thebocaj at a...........
On the Topic of Six Year Old Girls:
Electro Tomato wrote:Because I want to have sex with them, that's why

ThickAsABrick's Theme Hero: 1950-2010 THE MUNSTERS ADDED! viewtopic.php?f=5&p=559396#p559396
stop
quakegod667

Postby quakegod667 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:31 pm

forest in Norway, screaming quite high-pitched while Varg Vikernes played random chords on a guitar. Thus, it came to public knowledge that thebocaj was cutting a Black Metal album with a band called...
back from the dead
thebocaj

Postby thebocaj » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:11 pm

Jeffrey. This was a supergroup, which also contained the likes of Arjen Lucassen and Jordan Rudess who shared a keyboard, Yngwie Malmsteen, Rusty Cooley, John Petrucci and Tiago Della Vega all playing on Michael Angelo's quad-guitar, a men's choir consisting of Fabio Lione, Russell Allen, Jim Gillette and Rob Halford, Mikael Akerfeldt on song writing duty, William Shatner on the bassoon, Estemshorn on the Eminem, Trym Torson on the xylophone and ThickAsABrick on...
My Charts:
WINNING!..DUH!
ThickAsABrick

Postby ThickAsABrick » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:47 pm

the saxophone. Thebocaj explained to the police offer more about his music endeavor. He told the cop that this so called "Black Metal" group could not be labeled, pigeon-holed, or contained to one genre. The album was called Dahmer, so that when you combined the band name and the album you'd get: Jeffrey Dahmer, the famous serial killer. It is a concept album about the life and times of Jeffrey Dahmer. The name Dahmer had a norweigan sound to it too so it sounded perfect as an album title, since they were recording it in Norway at a forest. This album consisted of rock,classical music, jazz, blues, funk,soul,rap,techno,pop,dance,vaudeville,rockabilly,broadway, nursery rhymes, tv theme songs, african tribal music, indian, morrocan rhythms, merengue, salsa and much more all rolled into ONE song. The only song that appears on the Dahmer album is the greatest epic masterpiece of all time. The song lasts about 3 weeks long and features a 500 piece orchestra for the score. Anyone who listens to the song will die of Awesomeness. After hearing all this bologna the cop reached for his.............
Last edited by ThickAsABrick on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ThickAsABrick's Theme Hero: 1950-2010 THE MUNSTERS ADDED! viewtopic.php?f=5&p=559396#p559396
back from the dead
thebocaj

Postby thebocaj » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:53 pm

notepad and asked for all of their autographs, including the 500 piece orchestra. So they all did. On the same sheet of paper, so all he was left with was a broken pen and a black sheet of paper. He started to cry, then shot himself, but the bullet ricocheted and killed [next person can decide what number] of the members of the orchestra. Luckily...

[If I'm ever in a band, I'll make a song like "This album consisted or rock,classical music, jazz, blues, funk,soul,rap,techno,pop,dance, nursery rhymes, tv theme songs, african tribal music, indian, maracian rhythms, merengue, salsa and much more all rolled into ONE song." because it sounds awesome. Also, Bull Of Heaven did a song MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH [insert many more MUCHs here] longer than that. Somewhere around six years. SIX. ****ING. YEARS. Apparently they have no life between them.]
My Charts:
WINNING!..DUH!
ThickAsABrick

Postby ThickAsABrick » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:18 pm

He started to cry, then shot himself, but the bullet ricocheted and killed 500 of the members of the orchestra. Luckily, was just a flesh wound for our hero thebocaj, with just one arm needing to be amputated off. Since he was the drummer of Jeffrey, this was a huge loss. He called up Def Leppard drummer Rick Allen for advice on what he should do and Rick said " Kid, end the band" it is a pain in the arse to be a cool one arm drummer like me, so don't even try!" Thebocaj felt that Rick was right and disbanded the band. Even if thebocaj had Jeffrey continue...how would they finish the album without the 500 orchestra members...no way..so it was all for the best. The cop on the other hand had passed out from trying to shoot himself, but got up from his feet and was ready to.....

-- Edit: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:19 pm --

[ actually the longest song is this: Long Player http://longplayer.org/what/overview.php ..........it has been running nonstop for 11 years, starting in 1999, and will end the music in the year 2099, where it will begin again]
Last edited by ThickAsABrick on Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

back from the dead
thebocaj

Postby thebocaj » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:21 pm

go out and buy the Jeffrey Demos from the local bakers, when suddenly, everyone...
My Charts:
WINNING!..DUH!
ThickAsABrick

Postby ThickAsABrick » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:07 pm

started buying the Jeffrey demos and tried selling it on Ebay to make a profit off of the demise of the band. The highest bid for the Jeffrey Demos was 5 dollars and the highest bidder was.....

back from the dead
thebocaj

Postby thebocaj » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:41 pm

Charlie Sheen, but the song was way too complex for him, so he went onto his roof, waving his machete around and drinking tigers blood. In doing this, he was...
My Charts:
WINNING!..DUH!
ThickAsABrick

Postby ThickAsABrick » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:58 pm

WINNING!..DUH...and....

Derp
slashfan7964

Postby slashfan7964 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:48 pm

Slither came on stage to play a song called...

My Song Thread
Current Songs: 98
Secret Project in the Works! Check this signature for active updates!
My second band, Tetanus with Metallicaholic666 is recording a demo tape. Full album to follow.
estemshorn

Postby estemshorn » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:56 pm

More like Hear 'N Aids amirite
Image Image
Image Image

Amak11 wrote:haha, if only you were of age
back from the dead
thebocaj

Postby thebocaj » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:34 pm

and everyone died. The...