continue this story.........

Have fun with some forum games!
This topic is 11 years and 3 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Spikehead777

Re: continue this story.........

Postby Spikehead777 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:04 pm

...Continue the story in the "Continue this story" game by replying....
PM me for my Wii or DS Friend Codes.

http://www.fretsonfire.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=38434 My Wii GH:WT Guitar and Drum GlovePIE script. Also supports GH3 guitars!
Since "DragonFail" "sucks" so much, I won't post anything related or about them any longer.
Death From Above
1337buddha

Postby 1337buddha » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:07 pm

"I am cool."
There is no need to be upset.

1337buddha's Song Thread
Death_97

Postby Death_97 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:23 am

i then rate your avatar and give it a 0/10. crushed by my rating you...
I luv Fallout!!!
sonicandshadow97

Postby sonicandshadow97 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:39 am

Decide to jump off a bridge. Just as your about to jump...
Image Image
Check out my songs. My most recent one is On the Backs of Angels by Dream Theater (Soon to be upped) And I am working on The Mob Rules by Adrenaline Mob.
Spikehead777

Postby Spikehead777 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:58 am

...You see a sign that says "Free donuts at the bottom" and think, "Donuts at the bottom?! Eff yes!".

http://www.fretsonfire.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=38434 My Wii GH:WT Guitar and Drum GlovePIE script. Also supports GH3 guitars!
Since "DragonFail" "sucks" so much, I won't post anything related or about them any longer.
I luv Fallout!!!
sonicandshadow97

Postby sonicandshadow97 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:38 am

You jump to get the donuts, only to realize that there aren't donuts at the bottom. You get angry at the bridge owners and decide to...
Image Image
Check out my songs. My most recent one is On the Backs of Angels by Dream Theater (Soon to be upped) And I am working on The Mob Rules by Adrenaline Mob.
Spikehead777

Postby Spikehead777 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:12 am

Jump down from the bridge you land on earlier. At the bottom from jumping off of this bridge...

ConkersD74

Postby ConkersD74 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:48 pm

Is a pool of acid with acid breathing sharks in the pool with "lasers" mounted on their heads they also have rocket launchers in their fins.
Spikehead777

Postby Spikehead777 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:41 pm

Unknown damages you for 2560 falling damage.
Lava burns you for OVER 9000!!!! damage.
Aspect of the Dragonhawk fades from you.
Trueshot Aura fades from you.
You die.

You run back to your corpse in the pool of acid and...

Dragon Player
Elodius

Postby Elodius » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:17 pm

... more acid, then an UFO appears and talks to the first person he saw, asking for...
My Youtube Channel
Porknchili's Epicness

Spoiler:O yeah well, i fcd every guitar hero and rock band song ever, also i fcd all puppetz, angevil, kotti, mon01, and albelgim songs ever created. Ive also gotten more than 1 million fcs and have beaten danny in over 4 billion PFOs and have never lost a single match ever.

also i forgot to say i am jesus christ and am immortal, plus i have the cure for ever disease and illness ever to exist, about 100000000000000 houses on every single planet ever made, 5 trillion of the literal most beautiful and sexy women ever to live, and i also have ever single game, car, tv, electronic device, weapon, etc, ever thought of and created. Recently, I just got my 200 trillienth interentz and I Also have every single animal ever and in fact, i recently got a pet dragon i named elodius.

I dont have any proof tho because i dont have a camera or anything to record stuff and the print screen on my computer doesnt exist and i my xbox live doesnt work so none of my 1st places scores on literally every song ever on gh and rb are up on the leaderboards

I luv Fallout!!!
sonicandshadow97

Postby sonicandshadow97 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:18 pm

a stick and...
Image Image
Dragon Player
Elodius

Postby Elodius » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:23 pm

...another stick cause they were running out of it, after the question they took some sticks and left the planet and went to the...
My Youtube Channel
Porknchili's Epicness

Spoiler:O yeah well, i fcd every guitar hero and rock band song ever, also i fcd all puppetz, angevil, kotti, mon01, and albelgim songs ever created. Ive also gotten more than 1 million fcs and have beaten danny in over 4 billion PFOs and have never lost a single match ever.

also i forgot to say i am jesus christ and am immortal, plus i have the cure for ever disease and illness ever to exist, about 100000000000000 houses on every single planet ever made, 5 trillion of the literal most beautiful and sexy women ever to live, and i also have ever single game, car, tv, electronic device, weapon, etc, ever thought of and created. Recently, I just got my 200 trillienth interentz and I Also have every single animal ever and in fact, i recently got a pet dragon i named elodius.

I dont have any proof tho because i dont have a camera or anything to record stuff and the print screen on my computer doesnt exist and i my xbox live doesnt work so none of my 1st places scores on literally every song ever on gh and rb are up on the leaderboards

Death From Above
1337buddha

Postby 1337buddha » Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:52 pm

bathroom, only to find that there were no toilets so you...
There is no need to be upset.

1337buddha's Song Thread
Death_97

Postby Death_97 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:36 pm

take a crap on someone's porch then
I own GH III for PC
myfretsarefrozen

Postby myfretsarefrozen » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:11 pm

you look around trying to find a toilet paper but no toilet paper so...

Return to “Forum Games”