Corrupt-a-wish

Have fun with some forum games!
This topic is 11 years and 9 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
stop
quakegod667

Re: Corrupt-a-wish

Postby quakegod667 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:47 pm

oh sorry I thought you replied to me.
I forget. LETS ROCK!
jfosheezy

Postby jfosheezy » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:49 pm

no ninjad means that you poted right before me so my post lokkes irrelevnt
ImageImage
Acquired NinjA Power
NinjAstar

Postby NinjAstar » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:49 pm

I wish this topic would go back on topic.
:woot: Master Of Chart Reviews! :woot:
Currently Fretting: I Am The Law - Anthrax
Megadeth - Youthanasia (1994)
NinjAstar Hero (WIP) (10/63 songs done)
I have special eyes
Belisario93

Postby Belisario93 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:51 pm

granted but then all other topics go off topic

I wish I was never bored
dangit nobby
Angrytigerp

Postby Angrytigerp » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:54 pm

Granted, but the excitement kills you.

I wish I could FC TTFATF on GH3.
ImageImage
I'm a musical guy. Check out my YouTube Page, for example.
Now Mudkip Flavour!
BSRaven

Postby BSRaven » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:40 pm

Angrytigerp wrote:Granted, but the excitement kills you.

Wish granted. Oh wait, your pinky fell off on the very last note... Damn, you missed it. Oh well, I tried.

I wish my internet wasn't fail.
Acquired NinjA Power
NinjAstar

Postby NinjAstar » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:22 pm

Granted, instead of your internet being fail, it now just doesn't work at all.

I wish Youtube's video uploader wasn't so slow.
:woot: Master Of Chart Reviews! :woot:
Currently Fretting: I Am The Law - Anthrax
Megadeth - Youthanasia (1994)
NinjAstar Hero (WIP) (10/63 songs done)
2 + 2 = 5
MarvinPA

Postby MarvinPA » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:22 pm

BSRaven wrote:
Angrytigerp wrote:Granted, but the excitement kills you.

Wish granted. Oh wait, your pinky fell off on the very last note... Damn, you missed it. Oh well, I tried.

I wish my internet wasn't fail.

granted but everyone else's was. And no one could upload stuff.

(I should stop posting in the night.)
Last edited by MarvinPA on Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Wiitard
rednano12

Postby rednano12 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:04 am

Granted. Youtube no longer exists.
Oct. 30th is Cama appreciation day!

Check out my first song: Snow (Hey Oh)
stop
quakegod667

Postby quakegod667 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:42 pm

useless nonsense begins now the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic useless nonsense ends now make a wishmake a wish...make a wish...make a wish...make a wish...
NNdimethyltryptamine
Electro Tomato

Postby Electro Tomato » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:23 pm

What he said was:

Spoiler:useless nonsense begins now the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic the whole thing i think is sic useless nonsense ends now make a wishmake a wish...make a wish...make a wish...make a wish...

Granted. I will make a wish.

I wish that the secrets of the internetz were all mine!
Rock Band Enthusiast
mrbrownstone1990

Postby mrbrownstone1990 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:12 pm

Granted, But the info was too large and your tomato head asploded

I wish for :woot:
I forget. LETS ROCK!
jfosheezy

Postby jfosheezy » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:01 pm

granted but you actualy smiled and every one else was :scared: :scared: :scared: so they ran away from you
skip me any one go

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

ImageImage

Pew Pew Pew
midknightkruzer

Postby midknightkruzer » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:30 pm

I wish that FOF was the most popular game on earth
I was wrong... maybe
Jama7301

Postby Jama7301 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:32 pm

Granted, but the FBI finally cares and shuts it down.

I wish it was 70 degrees F wherever I was and it never rained, snowed, sleeted, or any other weather/natural disaster befell me.
"The key to strategy...is not to choose a path to victory, but to choose so that all paths lead to a victory."

Return to “Forum Games”