The Word Association Thread!

Have fun with some forum games!
This topic is 13 years and 3 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
MtB Enthusiast
Shizzy1427

Re: The Word Association Thread!

Postby Shizzy1427 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:17 am

Uhh!! G-Unit!
Dragon Player
Elodius

Postby Elodius » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:25 pm

K-Mart
My Youtube Channel
Porknchili's Epicness

Spoiler:O yeah well, i fcd every guitar hero and rock band song ever, also i fcd all puppetz, angevil, kotti, mon01, and albelgim songs ever created. Ive also gotten more than 1 million fcs and have beaten danny in over 4 billion PFOs and have never lost a single match ever.

also i forgot to say i am jesus christ and am immortal, plus i have the cure for ever disease and illness ever to exist, about 100000000000000 houses on every single planet ever made, 5 trillion of the literal most beautiful and sexy women ever to live, and i also have ever single game, car, tv, electronic device, weapon, etc, ever thought of and created. Recently, I just got my 200 trillienth interentz and I Also have every single animal ever and in fact, i recently got a pet dragon i named elodius.

I dont have any proof tho because i dont have a camera or anything to record stuff and the print screen on my computer doesnt exist and i my xbox live doesnt work so none of my 1st places scores on literally every song ever on gh and rb are up on the leaderboards

MtB Enthusiast
Shizzy1427

Postby Shizzy1427 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:34 pm

Pizza Hut (theres one right by my K-mart)
I luv Fallout!!!
sonicandshadow97

Postby sonicandshadow97 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:08 am

Little Cesars
Image Image
Check out my songs. My most recent one is On the Backs of Angels by Dream Theater (Soon to be upped) And I am working on The Mob Rules by Adrenaline Mob.
MtB Enthusiast
Shizzy1427

Postby Shizzy1427 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:12 am

Rome
I luv Fallout!!!
sonicandshadow97

Postby sonicandshadow97 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:16 am

Spain
Image Image
Check out my songs. My most recent one is On the Backs of Angels by Dream Theater (Soon to be upped) And I am working on The Mob Rules by Adrenaline Mob.
Dragon Player
Elodius

Postby Elodius » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:13 am

Spanish people
My Youtube Channel
Porknchili's Epicness

Spoiler:O yeah well, i fcd every guitar hero and rock band song ever, also i fcd all puppetz, angevil, kotti, mon01, and albelgim songs ever created. Ive also gotten more than 1 million fcs and have beaten danny in over 4 billion PFOs and have never lost a single match ever.

also i forgot to say i am jesus christ and am immortal, plus i have the cure for ever disease and illness ever to exist, about 100000000000000 houses on every single planet ever made, 5 trillion of the literal most beautiful and sexy women ever to live, and i also have ever single game, car, tv, electronic device, weapon, etc, ever thought of and created. Recently, I just got my 200 trillienth interentz and I Also have every single animal ever and in fact, i recently got a pet dragon i named elodius.

I dont have any proof tho because i dont have a camera or anything to record stuff and the print screen on my computer doesnt exist and i my xbox live doesnt work so none of my 1st places scores on literally every song ever on gh and rb are up on the leaderboards

I luv Fallout!!!
sonicandshadow97

Postby sonicandshadow97 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:55 pm

Tacos
Image Image
Teh Bass Wazzard
doomtron

Postby doomtron » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:55 pm

Burritos
ImageImage

Scutch-Nukem wrote:Goldfish are like, the perfect goddamn snack, because they're all like "Eat me and my cheesy goodness as well as my friends because we smile back." And while you're munching on their cheesy wheat-y goodness, a person breaks into your home and begins to rob everything you own, because you have some ****' goldfish at hand, they smile back at you with that "Every little thing is going to be alright" kind of look and then you think they're some freaky-ass jamaican goldfish or something but then "Wait, goldfish aren't jamaican. They are canadian, which is why they come in bags." So you end up wanting to hang out with your rastafarian friend but wait, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS. So you end up trying to download the Bob Marley discography but wait, THERE ARE NO SEEDS. Then, when the clock strikes twelve, you realize that your goldfish are quickly running out, and you wonder to yourself "Do goldfish feel pain?" So to test this theory you begin to break them in half, demanding that they give you direct coordinates to the rebel base. But they say nothing, so you continue to munch on their cheesy wheat-y goodness. But what's this? THE BAG IS EMPTY!

Alone in your dark empty room, you crawl your hollow shell of a body to the darkest corner, and your mourn, you mourn the lost of your goldfish, and you ponder... should I buy another bag?

That is a ****' goldfish.
aander91 wrote:Trolling mods? I love this thread!

What is Kermit4Prez?

is it technically a muppet? or is it a puppet on its own? personally i think its a puppet president elect that should be called muppet: in the senate or something like that

MtB Enthusiast
Shizzy1427

Postby Shizzy1427 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:34 am

89 cents
I luv Fallout!!!
sonicandshadow97

Postby sonicandshadow97 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:05 pm

89 euros
Image Image
Symphony X \m/
Stefan_Alfons

Postby Stefan_Alfons » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:22 pm

Overpriced Games.

(Well they are like 79,99, but meh)
When the stars lose their fine
And night steals the morning away
Forever and a day
I will stay, I will stay here with you my love
Teh Bass Wazzard
doomtron

Postby doomtron » Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:08 pm

Overpriced food.

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

ImageImage

Scutch-Nukem wrote:Goldfish are like, the perfect goddamn snack, because they're all like "Eat me and my cheesy goodness as well as my friends because we smile back." And while you're munching on their cheesy wheat-y goodness, a person breaks into your home and begins to rob everything you own, because you have some ****' goldfish at hand, they smile back at you with that "Every little thing is going to be alright" kind of look and then you think they're some freaky-ass jamaican goldfish or something but then "Wait, goldfish aren't jamaican. They are canadian, which is why they come in bags." So you end up wanting to hang out with your rastafarian friend but wait, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS. So you end up trying to download the Bob Marley discography but wait, THERE ARE NO SEEDS. Then, when the clock strikes twelve, you realize that your goldfish are quickly running out, and you wonder to yourself "Do goldfish feel pain?" So to test this theory you begin to break them in half, demanding that they give you direct coordinates to the rebel base. But they say nothing, so you continue to munch on their cheesy wheat-y goodness. But what's this? THE BAG IS EMPTY!

Alone in your dark empty room, you crawl your hollow shell of a body to the darkest corner, and your mourn, you mourn the lost of your goldfish, and you ponder... should I buy another bag?

That is a ****' goldfish.
aander91 wrote:Trolling mods? I love this thread!

What is Kermit4Prez?

is it technically a muppet? or is it a puppet on its own? personally i think its a puppet president elect that should be called muppet: in the senate or something like that

MtB Enthusiast
Shizzy1427

Postby Shizzy1427 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:14 pm

Six Flags Great Adventure
Death From Above
1337buddha

Postby 1337buddha » Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:15 pm

old guy dancing
There is no need to be upset.

1337buddha's Song Thread