Question regarding modding on GH5 for the xbox 360

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 5 years and 3 weeks old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
kami666

Question regarding modding on GH5 for the xbox 360

Postby kami666 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:17 am

Hello! I've been trying to edit .xen files in gh5 for the xbox360 using the modded QueenBee created for console games but it seems to not be working.

I can edit it fine but, when I hit update and then save to disk to apply the changes, the game just seems to break completely. Can't even get past the game's logo before the intro :(
This tool worked fine with GH:WT and seems to be working right for GH:WoR as well, but I haven't tried it yet.

Anyone knows what could be possibly causing this? Thank's for your help. :)

Cheers!
Last edited by kami666 on Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
kami666

Re: Question regarding modding on GH5 for the xbox 360

Postby kami666 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:19 am

kami666 wrote:Hello! I've been trying to edit .xen files in gh5 for the xbox360 using the modded QueenBee created for console games but it seems to not be working.

I can edit it fine but, when I hit update and then save to disk to apply the changes, the game just seems to break completely. Can't even get past the game's logo before the intro :(
This tool worked fine with GH:WT and seems to be working right for GH:WoR as well, but I haven't tried it yet.

Cheers!

btw, sorry for my poor english skillz! my native language isn't english!
kami666

Postby kami666 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:01 am

kami666 wrote:Hello! I've been trying to edit .xen files in gh5 for the xbox360 using the modded QueenBee created for console games but it seems to not be working.

Cheers!

update: it actually doesn't work for GH: WoR. I keep getting this error when searching for a string: https://imgur.com/a/6ryqEVP

which is, well, odd since I saw some people getting it to work with WoR.
Last edited by kami666 on Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:11 am

I'm looking to mod Dr mario on the gameboy.. If anyone can give me some pointers for that, that would be awesome..
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
kami666

Postby kami666 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:33 am

nobby76 wrote:I'm looking to mod Dr mario on the gameboy.. If anyone can give me some pointers for that, that would be awesome..

you shouldn't be asking that here. lol. look it up somewhere else, dude.
kami666

Postby kami666 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:35 am

kami666 wrote:
nobby76 wrote:I'm looking to mod Dr mario on the gameboy.. If anyone can give me some pointers for that, that would be awesome..

you shouldn't be asking that here. lol. look it up somewhere else, dude.

based on your number of posts, I think you should already know that. I'm reporting you.
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:33 pm

kami666 wrote:based on your number of posts, I think you should already know that. I'm reporting you.

I do know that. Rayne spotted it was sarcasm.. We clearly do not deal with Dr mario on the gameboy. But we are also NOT a console mod site either (there are other sites for that, such as C3)
We are primarily a site for the game "frets on fire" which was a PC clone of GH1. But we also encompass the other Pc guitar like games, such as Fofix and Phase shift.
I guess you don't understand sarcasm.. Or understand what this site is for.
Last edited by nobby76 on Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom

Return to “Other Music Games”