Rockband 2 Drums, Microsofts wireless reciever and WT

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 6 years and 3 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
rikimaruaxu

Rockband 2 Drums, Microsofts wireless reciever and WT

Postby rikimaruaxu » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:23 am

In explanation I have a Wired Guitar A wireless Guitar and Drums all from Rockband 2, I know the wired guitar works with World Tour PC, But What I want to know is, Do the Wireless Drums and The Wireless Guitar Work out of the box with the reciever in World Tour (without having to use something like Xpadder to set the pads/frets to keyboard), Or Am I forever having to switch to my Xbox to play it. I have the All in One mod on the PC version. Which is why I would prefer it. But I also want to be able to play it with my friends. A Quick answer would be nice.
Last edited by rikimaruaxu on Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
salvadortorres

Re: Rockband 2 Drums, Microsofts wireless reciever and WT

Postby salvadortorres » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:46 am

This site is incredible! Thanks for compiling such a great information on music games. I found really best and very useful sites here.
Gets more details about this.Thanks for sharing this with us.Please provide some more information please visit our website you get more information regarding writing works. See more
Last edited by salvadortorres on Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Other Music Games”