two questions for guitar hero

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 7 years and 2 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
daniel666545

two questions for guitar hero

Postby daniel666545 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:23 am

Hey guys :D I know, this is actually fretsonfire and not guitar hero... But since you can also get guitar hero songs as downloads I thought I can also ask the question...
Sooo, my first problem in Gh3 is, that my downloaded songs from here are working fine. Star power and everything working great... However, if I play with my friend battle mode (I have 2 guitars) , the star powers which should be battle attacks are not working... Does anyone know how to fix this???

2. Question: the donwloaded charts have sometimes long notes, which you have to hold and then there comes another note which you have to hit while holding the first notes... If I then try to hit that note while holding that first notes, the game always stops holding the first note immediately I hit the next... How do I fix this....?

Thank you guys in advance...
BTW: already tried fixing the 2nd problem by installing the tilt fix plugin and the taphoppchord plugin
wee little kid
m1999

Re: two questions for guitar hero

Postby m1999 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:04 pm

1. not possible (because of gh3+)
2. not possible

Return to “Other Music Games”