[MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 3 months and 3 weeks old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
dill_toast

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Postby dill_toast » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:14 pm

So I know that character creation doesn't work with this mod, but it seems at one time it was enabled. However, I remember the base version of World Tour always crashed at the character creation screen. Was this patched to work in the mod? If so, does anyone know how it was done, or to fix it?

Also, I have experience cutting 7z files into parts and bypassing Google Drives file limit. So if anyone could provide me the mod file, i can upload it. Seeding it to me through the torrent will work too.
Last edited by dill_toast on Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
donydark

Postby donydark » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:43 am

mustafaerinanc wrote:
matan246 wrote:
onaonemeu wrote:when does it crashes? before you start,during the game...

usually its crash after i start a song when its loading the song its crash. And sometimes when i just start the game the screen is freezing and i need to do restart to my pc

I tried to change the compatibility mode to all the options
when i change to windows 98/Windows ME the screen is freezing
when i change to anything else i got crash during loading a song and go back to the desktop

the both cases happened sometimes like 2 times in 5 trys

Thank you for you help and sorry about my lousy english

Always crashes after specific songs, for example In career mode after when you finish "some might say" it always crashes. You can not complete career mode therefore you cant play all songs in world tour in quickplay. I just fresh install it without any custom character, and it still crash. Also It crash after many songs in quickplay. Its very irritating.

I use windows 10 x64 but I use to have same problem on 8.1 x64

If you can't play carrer to unlock all the songs, just use a cheat, on the cheats menu, in settings( or options).

Here it is:

Blue, Blue, Red, Green, Green, Blue, Blue, Yellow >>Unlock all songs (Quickplay Mode).

Even if you can't finish carreer, you can still use the studio where you can make your custom gigs. I think this is open from the beginning.
Femme Fair Gamer
sweetladyamy

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:59 am

The cheat opens all but one song. But yeah, if you must, at least for making sure that it works outside of Career mode, go for it.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Guitar Hero U.L.T.R.A. : Rockstar UNLEASHED!!!!

Seriously, go give it a looksy.
donydark

Postby donydark » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:20 am

sweetladyamy wrote:The cheat opens all but one song. But yeah, if you must, at least for making sure that it works outside of Career mode, go for it.

He can maybe take a full save on the internet. If I had one, I would share it. but like a lot of people here know by now I'm always having HDD issues and other problems.
dill_toast

Postby dill_toast » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:15 pm

Here is the mod uploaded to Google Drive. This is not the torrent, but the entire mod packaged as a 7z file. You will need 7Zip to extract it and only extract the first part (001) once all the files are downloaded and in the same folder. 7Zip will detect the other parts. 7Zip is free and better than any other file archiver.
I've taken the liberty of splitting the mod into 6 parts while compressing. This way if a download fails you don't have to restart the entire 22 GB download. Also, it's the only way to bypass the free 15 GB storage limit.
I highly doubt these files will be taken down. If you can't access them let me know. Also if you get an error that says "download quota exceed" or whatever that won't allow you to view the files, just google how to bypass that error. If you know how drive works, you just basically add the file to your own Drive and then copy it, then download the copy.

(Parts 1 - 3; about 5 GB each)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

(Parts 4 - 6; about 5 GB each)

Seriously though, can someone explain if it's possible to fix the rock star creator in World Tour PC BASE GAME (no All in one mod installed). And if not, why hasn't there been an unofficial patch for World Tour PC? I've seen way more obscure PC ports of console games get way better mod support.
donydark

Postby donydark » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:12 am

dill_toast wrote:Here is the mod uploaded to Google Drive. This is not the torrent, but the entire mod packaged as a 7z file. You will need 7Zip to extract it and only extract the first part (001) once all the files are downloaded and in the same folder. 7Zip will detect the other parts. 7Zip is free and better than any other file archiver.
I've taken the liberty of splitting the mod into 6 parts while compressing. This way if a download fails you don't have to restart the entire 22 GB download. Also, it's the only way to bypass the free 15 GB storage limit.
I highly doubt these files will be taken down. If you can't access them let me know. Also if you get an error that says "download quota exceed" or whatever that won't allow you to view the files, just google how to bypass that error. If you know how drive works, you just basically add the file to your own Drive and then copy it, then download the copy.

(Parts 1 - 3; about 5 GB each)

(Parts 4 - 6; about 5 GB each)

Seriously though, can someone explain if it's possible to fix the rock star creator in World Tour PC BASE GAME (no All in one mod installed). And if not, why hasn't there been an unofficial patch for World Tour PC? I've seen way more obscure PC ports of console games get way better mod support.

What's the problem with the rockstar creator from the base game without any mods?
I have the US version of the game my niece brought to me from Wales and it works really well, no problem so far.
If using an alternative one or downloaded from internet then maybe it can have problems, but I'm not sure.
dill_toast

Postby dill_toast » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:48 pm

The issue with rock star creator is that whenever any sort of change is made to a character the game force closes, much like trying to press start on the main menu if the registry information is not correct. So, I can go into the rock star creator, choose to create a new one, but the second I change the default options for the character, the game closes.
I will be honest and say this isn't a legal physical copy, so that could be an issue, but I think it might be a missing registry. Although, I have the path in registry set correctly, I may be missing some others. I don't know. If someone could provide accurate registry information I might be able to fix the issue. I've seen other people have the same issue. But people with the legit copy don't seem to have it. It's a weird glitch.
Femme Fair Gamer
sweetladyamy

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:49 pm

If it's a NO-CD crack version, those tend to mess with registry values in odd ways.

However, there are times when Windows will modify registry values without letting the user know (especially so in Windows 10), and that could be the cause.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Guitar Hero U.L.T.R.A. : Rockstar UNLEASHED!!!!

Seriously, go give it a looksy.
donydark

Postby donydark » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:24 pm

dill_toast wrote:The issue with rock star creator is that whenever any sort of change is made to a character the game force closes, much like trying to press start on the main menu if the registry information is not correct. So, I can go into the rock star creator, choose to create a new one, but the second I change the default options for the character, the game closes.
I will be honest and say this isn't a legal physical copy, so that could be an issue, but I think it might be a missing registry. Although, I have the path in registry set correctly, I may be missing some others. I don't know. If someone could provide accurate registry information I might be able to fix the issue. I've seen other people have the same issue. But people with the legit copy don't seem to have it. It's a weird glitch.

Unfortunately this game was bad optimized since its release day.

A few years ago I had an EU version and it gave me problems on windows XP. In seven it run mildly okay and strangely today in w10 it runs 720p with no problems, just some odd graphical error in the hair of the characters.
donydark

Postby donydark » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:24 pm

dill_toast wrote:The issue with rock star creator is that whenever any sort of change is made to a character the game force closes, much like trying to press start on the main menu if the registry information is not correct. So, I can go into the rock star creator, choose to create a new one, but the second I change the default options for the character, the game closes.

Unfortunately this game was bad optimized since its release day.

A few years ago I had an EU version and it gave me problems on windows XP. In seven it run mildly okay and strangely today in w10 it runs 720p with no problems, just some odd graphical error in the hair of the characters.
Bankai920

Postby Bankai920 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:44 pm

So, all of my instruments work pretty well with this mod. My only issue is that I'm using wireless xbox360 rock band drums, which do not have cymbals. The game still treats the drums as if they are regular guitar hero world tour drums, which have 5 lane instead of 4 lane. This means that the drummer has no way of hitting the orange notes for any of the songs. Is there a way to get the game to recognize the usage of rock band drums and adjust accordingly? Or will I have to just buy rock band cymbals and somehow map them to the orange note in this mod?
donydark

Postby donydark » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:58 am

Bankai920 wrote:So, all of my instruments work pretty well with this mod. My only issue is that I'm using wireless xbox360 rock band drums, which do not have cymbals. The game still treats the drums as if they are regular guitar hero world tour drums, which have 5 lane instead of 4 lane. This means that the drummer has no way of hitting the orange notes for any of the songs. Is there a way to get the game to recognize the usage of rock band drums and adjust accordingly? Or will I have to just buy rock band cymbals and somehow map them to the orange note in this mod?

If I'm correct, the option to play drums with keyboard has 4 lane. Try to use joytokey to map the keyboard drum buttons in your drum kit buttons.

Never tried it but it worths a try.
StarTheBear

Postby StarTheBear » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:11 pm

Great mod but my notes are coming up all funky and out of the area where i would play them what do i do?
jenneneo

Postby jenneneo » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:02 am

Hey there, new to these forums but seem to be having the same issues as few people here. I'm running it on 64 bit and guitar works perfectly fine in a certain port, however when I plug in the drums to the same port it immediately freezes and crashes :(. Any help would be greatly appreciated, There's apparently a windows 64 os bit fix file somewhere but people are saying it's a virus so im kinda shook ahaha, thanks in advance :))
donydark

Postby donydark » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:21 pm

jenneneo wrote:Hey there, new to these forums but seem to be having the same issues as few people here. I'm running it on 64 bit and guitar works perfectly fine in a certain port, however when I plug in the drums to the same port it immediately freezes and crashes :(. Any help would be greatly appreciated, There's apparently a windows 64 os bit fix file somewhere but people are saying it's a virus so im kinda shook ahaha, thanks in advance :))

I don't know if this info will do some help, but If my memory doesn't fail me, the original GH WT had a drum controller calibration and config app in the times of XP, Vista and Seven. I never saw it in windows10.

Return to “Other Music Games”