[MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 3 months and 3 weeks old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Juliogouvea

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Postby Juliogouvea » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:34 am

I just download and i'm trying to make it work, if it does i will try to upload it somewhere u can get it
Femme Fair Gamer
sweetladyamy

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:15 pm

Juliogouvea wrote:I just download and i'm trying to make it work, if it does i will try to upload it somewhere u can get it

Keep me posted for sure.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Guitar Hero U.L.T.R.A. : Rockstar UNLEASHED!!!!

Seriously, go give it a looksy.
donydark

Postby donydark » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:43 am

bertandrews wrote:Feeling bummed out I missed the hype train this had, if anyone has the mod folder downloaded, it'd be greatly appreciated if you could help a dude out and share.

Same here, pal. I had an old version of this game installed in a computer but I lost my HD drive with a lot of files in there. maybe I will send it to fix when I have the money.
A long time ago I downloaded it from a russian site. It was a 25GB torrent and the name of the site is rutracker.org.
Maybe you can try and search "rutracker.org" and "guitar hero world tour mod" . Google is "our" friend.
Unfortunately this is the only help I can provide you at the moment.

EDIT:
If I have sinned mentioning the name of another site here please forgive me this time.
I'm not a frequent user here and I may have wronged.
Last edited by donydark on Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
ProphetOfDuality

Postby ProphetOfDuality » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:21 am

donydark wrote:
bertandrews wrote:Feeling bummed out I missed the hype train this had, if anyone has the mod folder downloaded, it'd be greatly appreciated if you could help a dude out and share.

Same here, pal. I had an old version of this game installed in a computer but I lost my HD drive with a lot of files in there. maybe I will send it to fix when I have the money.
A long time ago I downloaded it from a russian site. It was a 25GB torrent and the name of the site is rutracker.org.
Maybe you can try and search "rutracker.org" and "guitar hero world tour mod" . Google is "our" friend.
Unfortunately this is the only help I can provide you at the moment.

EDIT:
If I have sinned mentioning the name of another site here please forgive me this time.
I'm not a frequent user here and I may have wronged.

https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4206513 Found it. Currently downloading it now. It's going very slow but it's gotten farther than the link here ever has.

EDIT: Looks like it worked. It took me about a day to download but it worked. I'll leave it seeding for a bit so other people can have an easier time.
Last edited by ProphetOfDuality on Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
davidleite94

Postby davidleite94 » Thu May 09, 2019 9:33 am

Hi guys,
Me and a friend (D. Gamer/hhellowen) decided to upload it at a OneDrive folder and share it to everyone who wants to download it. He has the files, I have the space, so we both joined to provide it to whoever wants to download it. Soon, the link will be available here, at the video description, as soon as it is ready. See you guys there. Any question, mail me at [email protected].
Last edited by davidleite94 on Thu May 09, 2019 9:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
Roberto-scoreboard

Postby Roberto-scoreboard » Tue May 14, 2019 9:10 pm

Hey guys i made huds meters mod from GH Van halen and Metallica for guitar hero World Tour for mod all in one or ghworld tour without mod!
you can download here https://mega.nz/#!H1RXlCYQ!DVMQr1rgDh5r ... hidQBjSSzY
Last edited by Roberto-scoreboard on Sun May 19, 2019 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
davidvkimball

Postby davidvkimball » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:11 pm

I'm currently helping seed the torrent - hopefully this helps you guys out!

However, I can't get the game to run.

At first it barked at me and said it didn't have the proper registry locations to run, but then I did the following:

Added two keys and two strings for each location:

Code: Select all

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Aspyr/Guitar Hero World Tour

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Wow6432Node/Aspyr/Guitar Hero World Tour

Each one has Aspyr (key 1), Guitar Hero World Tour (key 2), and then two strings each: Language (value=en) and Path (value=[your installation path]). In my case, my installation path was on my F drive, not my C drive, since I didn't have enough space on my C drive. So it looked like this:

F:\Program Files (x86)\Guitar Hero World Tour AIO

So, after all of this, the game no longer throws an error, and it properly generates a save folder in User > Documents, however the game just WON'T LOAD. And I have no idea why... can someone help?

I've already set the GHWT.exe to run in compatability mode with Windows XP SP3, also tried Vista SP2 as Windows itself recommended.

I'm running Windows 10 LTSC 64bit. Thank you in advance for your help.
Last edited by davidvkimball on Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
slypou

Postby slypou » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:00 pm

https://mega.nz/#F!o8pEzKpK!fGtaqjCVhFio5duGu754Zg
Downloaded, extracted then copy and paste in C:\Program Files (x86)\Aspyr\Guitar Hero World Tour.
FIles in \DATA that have the same name were overwrited (but I have made a copy of original \DATA before, so I can still play the original if problem occured).
With updated \DATA folder, I can launch the game, see all the video sequences but it crashes just before the main menu.
What can I do?
WIN 10 64bits
Last edited by slypou on Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slypou

Postby slypou » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:46 pm

davidvkimball wrote:I'm currently helping seed the torrent - hopefully this helps you guys out!

At first it barked at me and said it didn't have the proper registry locations to run, but then I did the following:

Each one has Aspyr (key 1), Guitar Hero World Tour (key 2), and then two strings each: Language (value=en) and Path (value=[your installation path]). In my case, my installation path was on my F drive, not my C drive, since I didn't have enough space on my C drive. So it looked like this:

So, after all of this, the game no longer throws an error, and it properly generates a save folder in User > Documents, however the game just WON'T LOAD. And I have no idea why... can someone help?

I've already set the GHWT.exe to run in compatability mode with Windows XP SP3, also tried Vista SP2 as Windows itself recommended.

I'm running Windows 10 LTSC 64bit. Thank you in advance for your help.

I don't have the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE, Aspyr only appears in HKEY_CURRENT_USER, you know why?
egetFromG+

Postby egetFromG+ » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:15 pm

davidvkimball wrote:I'm currently helping seed the torrent - hopefully this helps you guys out!

I just made an account to say thanks very much bro, I was about to clean install windows so I could reinstall GHWT without the key registry problem but now the game works for me.
egetFromG+

Postby egetFromG+ » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:17 pm

slypou wrote:I don't have the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE, Aspyr only appears in HKEY_CURRENT_USER, you know why?

The Aspyr/Guitar Hero World Tour key won't be there because you have to create the new keys with that location
slypou

Postby slypou » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:45 pm

egetFromG+ wrote:
slypou wrote:I don't have the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE, Aspyr only appears in HKEY_CURRENT_USER, you know why?

The Aspyr/Guitar Hero World Tour key won't be there because you have to create the new keys with that location

I have found! Everything is working now!
Thanks
Johnny99DT

Postby Johnny99DT » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:02 am

Not even sure if this would work, but would anyone be willing to upload a save file of AIO in which career mode has been completed? My game crashes in career mode, meaning I'm unable to complete career in order to play Pull Me Under. I was able to obtain a complete save file of the base GHWT game, but the game crashes while trying to load the save file. Any and all help would be much appreciated!
Femme Fair Gamer
sweetladyamy

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:56 pm

If I ever get to have a better hardware situation, I'll definitely give Johnny's game save request a shot.

FTR, a completed game save would be really difficult to do since that's Guitar, Bass, Vocals, Drums, and Band Careers...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Guitar Hero U.L.T.R.A. : Rockstar UNLEASHED!!!!

Seriously, go give it a looksy.
Johnny99DT

Postby Johnny99DT » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:43 am

sweetladyamy wrote:If I ever get to have a better hardware situation, I'll definitely give Johnny's game save request a shot.

FTR, a completed game save would be really difficult to do since that's Guitar, Bass, Vocals, Drums, and Band Careers...

Thank you very much! And career mode would just have to be completed once on any difficult on any instrument in order to unlock Pull Me Under.

Return to “Other Music Games”