[MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 3 months and 3 weeks old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Rusiak

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED

Postby Rusiak » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:44 pm

OK i realized how stupid am I i installed 2.0 on clear guitar hero without 1.0 so its probably reason why it isn't working well
panchovix

Postby panchovix » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:46 pm

Rusiak wrote:1.2.1 was was this update when sex on fire comes and other songs and anims from gh 5 right? i have them in my gh so i probably have it

yeah, it is weird too, make sure you have the new light effects, for example with new lights the main menu looks a bit darker than with the original WT lights

If at the end it doesn't work, you will have to do it manually and is a bit of hard, http://www.mediafire.com/file/bh1wazv4xip3ps8/qb.zip, use that QB

Then after opening the qb.pab.xen into QB, go to QB Search and find YYZ, open guitar_download, on the array that it was directed you will see a lot of numbers, you have to import this file https://www.mediafire.com/file/vse061ah ... .array.txt, after Save on Disk and you are done

It is hard if you never used QB, so i suggest to see very well if you replaced the files on C:\Program Files (x86)\Aspyr\Guitar Hero World Tour\DATA\PAK since a youtube user, said to me that with those 2 files the game worked without RB songs and Custom characters
seikibr

Postby seikibr » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:24 am

panchovix wrote:
seikibr wrote:I'm having a problem. after aplying both patches, 1.2 and 1.2.1, Career and Quick Play works fine, but when I try to play any other mode, e.g. RB-RB2, it opens song menu but suddenly closes and shows me a message saying "Downloadable content changed" and moves me back to the main menu. Any clues of what's going on?
I would really love to play all of the songs, not only GHWT songs...

I think it is a problem with moving the files, or it is bad downloaded
I made a video time ago showing how to install, enable subs and skip to the 2.0 part https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFEv3b8ctww
(03:27)

Sorry, I just realized how stupid I was lol... I just installed 1.2.1 without 1.2... Now its working fine! Thanks anyway!
MoonMan

Postby MoonMan » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:45 am

I forgot to ask: why didn't you guys use a more recent guitar hero Like 5 or 6 for this kind of project? And also if it's possible it would cool if we could do the same instrument at once like 2 guitars and 2 drums. I honestly wouldn't care if the background characters don't sync up to what's really being played but just having the feature would be a nice touch
panchovix

Postby panchovix » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:31 am

MoonMan wrote:I forgot to ask: why didn't you guys use a more recent guitar hero Like 5 or 6 for this kind of project? And also if it's possible it would cool if we could do the same instrument at once like 2 guitars and 2 drums. I honestly wouldn't care if the background characters don't sync up to what's really being played but just having the feature would be a nice touch

No guitar hero 5 or 6 for PC? that's the main reason to use the songs from these games
Rusiak

Postby Rusiak » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:52 pm

panchovix wrote:
Rusiak wrote:1.2.1 was was this update when sex on fire comes and other songs and anims from gh 5 right? i have them in my gh so i probably have it

yeah, it is weird too, make sure you have the new light effects, for example with new lights the main menu looks a bit darker than with the original WT lights

If at the end it doesn't work, you will have to do it manually and is a bit of hard, http://www.mediafire.com/file/bh1wazv4xip3ps8/qb.zip, use that QB

Then after opening the qb.pab.xen into QB, go to QB Search and find YYZ, open guitar_download, on the array that it was directed you will see a lot of numbers, you have to import this file https://www.mediafire.com/file/vse061ah ... .array.txt, after Save on Disk and you are done

It is hard if you never used QB, so i suggest to see very well if you replaced the files on C:\Program Files (x86)\Aspyr\Guitar Hero World Tour\DATA\PAK since a youtube user, said to me that with those 2 files the game worked without RB songs and Custom characters

I've done it and afterall i finished with guitar hero without songs from rockband and without option to create my own character. But i have idea why it isn't work is it super ordinary to install debug menu or not? I know that I'm probably making ur mad but i really want to have my own guy in that thing
Last edited by Rusiak on Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
panchovix

Postby panchovix » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:13 pm

Rusiak wrote:
panchovix wrote:

I've done it and afterall i finished with guitar hero without songs from rockband and without option to create my own character. But i have idea why it isn't work is it super ordinary to install debug menu or not? I know that I'm probably making ur mad but i really want to have my own guy in that thing

so you do not have the rock band songs, AND you cannot create characters? whot, are you sure you can't create them?
panchovix

Postby panchovix » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:13 pm

Duplicated
Last edited by panchovix on Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rusiak

Postby Rusiak » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:23 pm

yes when i try to take the genre u know this option metal,glam,hardrock game crashes
Rusiak

Postby Rusiak » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:25 pm

when i go to rock band i see tons of songs with the same name maybe that is a key
panchovix

Postby panchovix » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:28 pm

Rusiak wrote:yes when i try to take the genre u know this option metal,glam,hardrock game crashes

Well so this is really weird, I will say everything i said, with the help of RankGH

First, in clean GH:WT i installed All in One 1.0, then i installed 2.0 (1.2.0) and finally 2.0 (1.2.1)
Then, with QueenBee modified i sent to you, opened qb.pab.xen, in PAK and PAB file should say C:\Program Files (x86)\Aspyr\Guitar Hero World Tour\DATA\PAK\qb.pab.xen, on Debug file C:\Program Files (x86)\Aspyr\Guitar Hero World Tour\DATA\PAK\dbg.pak.xen, and make you are loading with PC(xen)

Then on QB Key search, i searched YYZ, in the first key i went to guitar_download, double click and you will be on an array (SectionArray->ArrayQbKey), then i clicked import and selected the file GHALLINONE2.0-SIN-RB.array.txt, save to Disk and everything was correct

The weird thing, even with my files, it should work, since they are the edited already
Rusiak

Postby Rusiak » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:46 pm

you run the game as admin?
panchovix

Postby panchovix » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:51 pm

Rusiak wrote:you run the game as admin?

I do not, if i open the game as admin, it does not even open lol
Rusiak

Postby Rusiak » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:29 pm

i have same thing without running it as admin
Rusiak

Postby Rusiak » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:32 pm

panchovix wrote:
Rusiak wrote:you run the game as admin?

I do not, if i open the game as admin, it does not even open lol

u see i have same issue when i install your files without running it as admin as same as if im running it as admin

Return to “Other Music Games”