[MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 4 months and 1 week old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
RankGH159

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO ALL-IN-ONE 2.0

Postby RankGH159 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:57 pm

sweetladyyamy Friend, thanks for the criticism, but the problem now is that my time is very limited since I'm back in school, but I will continue to work.

I am working on Guitar Hero 5 songs, I do not promise that this month nor the other will bring it but I will try to bring them as soon as possible.
Femme Fair Gamer
sweetladyamy

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:50 am

RankGH159 wrote:sweetladyamy; Friend, thanks for the criticism, but the problem now is that my time is very limited since I'm back in school, but I will continue to work.

I am working on Guitar Hero 5 songs, I do not promise that this month nor the other will bring it but I will try to bring them as soon as possible.

Actually, I'm curious as to why the custom characters don't work.

Is it overlapping data?
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Guitar Hero U.L.T.R.A. : Rockstar UNLEASHED!!!!

Seriously, go give it a looksy.
RankGH159

Postby RankGH159 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:00 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:
RankGH159 wrote:sweetladyamy; Friend, thanks for the criticism, but the problem now is that my time is very limited since I'm back in school, but I will continue to work.

Actually, I'm curious as to why the custom characters don't work.

Is it overlapping data?

Exactly, a while ago I was seeing the problem of this, and maybe I found the answer, because the mod was programmed in English and not in the other languages ​​for some reason, this does not allow to create a character, One day I put the mod programming but Without the songs, and the creation of characters worked perfectly, so that a hypothesis can be the songs, the songs within to keep a record of the parts of the song, bone at the time of going To practice a song this Contains parts Of the song you want to practice, Well, these records are only in English, if I can put these records with the other languages ​​maybe this mistake will be managed, these days I'm going to dedicate myself to this.
Femme Fair Gamer
sweetladyamy

Postby sweetladyamy » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:05 am

RankGH159 wrote:Exactly. A while ago I was seeing the problem of this, and maybe I found the answer, because the mod was programmed in English and not in the other languages ​​for some reason, this does not allow to create a character, One day I put the mod programming but without the songs, and the creation of characters worked perfectly, so that a hypothesis could be that the songs, the songs within to keep a record of the parts of the song, bone at the time of going to practice a song this contains parts Of the song you want to practice. Well, these records are only in English, if I can put these records with the other languages ​​maybe this mistake will be managed, one of these days I'm going to dedicate myself to this.

In other words, the addresses are a mess.

If only I knew how to build data from the ground up, I'd help. Sadly, I am a novice at programming. I'm barely understanding of how to modify address entries to enhance gameplay (i.e. 'Cheating' with a cheat device like a Game Shark).

RankGH159

Postby RankGH159 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:37 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:
RankGH159 wrote:Exactly. A while ago I was seeing the problem of this, and maybe I found the answer, because the mod was programmed in English and not in the other languages ​​for some reason, this does not allow to create a character, One day I put the mod programming but without the songs, and the creation of characters worked perfectly, so that a hypothesis could be that the songs, the songs within to keep a record of the parts of the song, bone at the time of going to practice a song this contains parts Of the song you want to practice. Well, these records are only in English, if I can put these records with the other languages ​​maybe this mistake will be managed, one of these days I'm going to dedicate myself to this.

In other words, the addresses are a mess.

If only I knew how to build data from the ground up, I'd help. Sadly, I am a novice at programming. I'm barely understanding of how to modify address entries to enhance gameplay (i.e. 'Cheating' with a cheat device like a Game Shark).

The programming of the mod is not so bad at all, has things to fix, but there are many things that are good, but you have to calm down, these errors have a solution. :)
RankGH159

Postby RankGH159 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:51 pm

- NEW TRACK PACK Of the delivery of Guitar Hero 5.
Video:
https://youtu.be/Xac7-h-hYx0?list=PLJD4dRGJJ980E8FJczv7QhzqvfHAxEN-C

Download in the post!
froit

Postby froit » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:17 pm

your pack is awersome, what tools you use to fix this animations?
xavierwold
xavierwold

Postby xavierwold » Wed May 24, 2017 2:39 pm

I'm having a hard time trying to get "Seven - Sunny Day Real Estate" swapped out with the other Seven song included in the MOD.
Is there even a way to do this or am I wasting my time?..
israel-2009

Postby israel-2009 » Sun May 28, 2017 6:53 pm

Necesito ayuda!!!
Cómo puedo conectar mi guitarra y batería al pc? qué necesito?

HEY GUYS NEED HELP
What do I need to connect my xbox guitar and drums controller to my PC to play the game?
xavierwold
xavierwold

Postby xavierwold » Tue May 30, 2017 10:03 am

MoonMan

Postby MoonMan » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:51 pm

a few questions, how does this game go about reading xbox one rockband4 instruments? can I complete career mode without custom characters before I put the mod in the game and have it work properly? Have you ever sought out assistance with your mod pack (there is a couple of coding discord servers I can link you to if you wanna ask some of those people for help)?
RankGH159

Postby RankGH159 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:13 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXBMzL8sjsw

Support as much as possible to this great user, who ah created a review of what will be the next update!
Last edited by RankGH159 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bornaso12

Postby Bornaso12 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:51 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:This is actually kind of a bummer; one of the MEGA appeals to me from World Tour through Warriors of Rock is character customization.

I LIKED playing as myself, that was more than half the fun. (or playing as fan-made characters from other games like JRPGs-not kidding there either)

Because of this being eliminated from existence, this mod is not as appealing. Cool in concept but...

Lacks too much. It also eliminates the need for NPC Band Lineup as seen in GH5 and WoR, because what's the point of that if you can't even create a band in your fantasy likeness?

i totally agree, i created a character that, i think, is the best in my life of playing games, and it hurts me that i cant see her singing songs like "Mr. Brightside" or "Thats what you get" in this mod because of that, but i hope that in the next update the custom characters will be suported :,v
Femme Fair Gamer
sweetladyamy

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:24 pm

RankGH159 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXBMzL8sjsw

Support as much as possible to this great user, who ah created a review of what will be the next update!

I certainly hope he did all that work on the animations; they look AWESOME in the video!

Femme Fair Gamer
sweetladyamy

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:58 pm

This Mod is rocketing off the face of the planet at this rate. I cannot wait to be able to use it to its' fullest.

Return to “Other Music Games”