Help With Custom Songs

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 7 years and 2 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
MoraisLoko

Help With Custom Songs

Postby MoraisLoko » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:00 pm

Guys, if anyone knows what's causing this or how to help me, thank you. So, I downloaded the GHTCP program to put custom setlists on the pc gh3. I put several different setlists, and going on the custom menu, I chose to put one of them to appear in the quickplay download part so I could play. Only when I go in the normal quickplay, only the first 4 standard songs of the game appear, which are Slow Ride up to Story Of My Life. And when I press the blue guitar button to go to the bonus part, there are only 4 standard songs in the game, Slow Ride and the other 3. And in the quickplay download section, where to go to press the orange button does not appear The setlist I chose, no matter which one I choose, only the 4 standard songs of the game appear again. I already uninstalled and installed the game 2 times, and it continues. If anyone knows the reason, and you can help me, thank you in advance.
wenbeiss

Re: Help With Custom Songs

Postby wenbeiss » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:14 pm

After setting it in the custom menu, press Orange to confirm. You'll know you did it right because when you leave the custom menu it'll say it's saving.

Return to “Other Music Games”