Converting issues with Nothing else matters

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 7 years and 6 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
zauberfee88

Converting issues with Nothing else matters

Postby zauberfee88 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:37 pm

Hello all,

As you can see, I'm new to this forum. I downloaded the Custom Song "Nothing else matters" by Metallica from this forum. No, I tried to vonvert it into a custom song for rocksmith. Still I got the issue with importing the Guitar Pro Tab, which I can't get in sync with the waveform using EOF RC11. I can shift the notes so that the first note matches the first tone of the ogg-file. But I can't adjust the speed of the Guitar Pro Tab, so there's no way to get it adjused to the speed of the waveform. Many thanks for every helping comment.

Looking forward to your help,

zauberfee88
Jpop fanatic
raynebc

Re: Converting issues with Nothing else matters

Postby raynebc » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:29 pm

After importing, you're going to have to click and drag beat markers (-->) to properly sync the notes. It's not recommended to instead move the notes unless you're certain that it's an error with the original tablature (ie. the wrong amount of rest authored between notes).
zauberfee88

Postby zauberfee88 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:40 pm

OK, do I get it right, that I have to move the beat marker of each single note to get them in sync? Or is there a way to adjust the "speed" if the gp3-file to the speed of the ogg-file without manipulating each single beat marker?
Jpop fanatic
raynebc

Postby raynebc » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:33 pm

No, the beat markers are the lines that have the --> symbol above them. Move those instead of notes unless you notes in the middle of beats are still out of sync even though the beats are positioned correctly. You can change the tempo on a beat by using "Beat>BPM change". Doing that will affect the tempo up until the next anchor (ie. a beat that has already been clicked and drug) is reached. There are lots of tutorials on different forums, Youtube, etc. that discuss syncing a chart.

Return to “Other Music Games”