This really pisses me off.

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
wee little kid
m1999

This really pisses me off.

Postby m1999 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:34 pm

----------
Last edited by m1999 on Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The last forum user
Maupy2

Re: This really pisses me off.

Postby Maupy2 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:03 pm

Yeah, ive known about this for a few months or so too. It pisses me off too. But i thought they'd be sued in no-time. Apparently I was wrong.:/
My song thread (mostly guitar)
MY FIRST STORY song thread
A Day To Remember Hero REVIVAL
A Lot Like Birds

My name is Maurits.
They/them pronouns
If you want to reach me, send me a private message. I don't usually log in any more, but I have email notifications turned on for private messages.
ONAONEMEU

Postby ONAONEMEU » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:04 pm

kirillgta wrote:Earlier I helps with flash guitar hero app (i moved near 500 songs from some authors). This game is ok but developer is bad persone...

kirillgta wrote:+Plumato information was sent. I PM'ed you on fb. Agreed with you about ask artists before use their stuff. I was wrong at begin 2013 when helps with moving some songs. I'm sorry. :/ Ima rly thought that it will good promo of artists but i wasn't considered this moment. I just so wanted to play it with 5 buttons use, without a strums.

source - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gojDiYfPtpA

not only charts,but even fl studio songs (for example sidney600,MoosieHD) are there

i thought guitar flash userbase stealing chart was bad,and then another flash gh clone came in
(guitar flash is widely known in Brazil and in country that speaks spanish)
Song Reupload Thread (Will be deleted by MEGA on 2022-01-26. "Thanks" again fortumo)
The last forum user
Maupy2

Postby Maupy2 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:58 pm

I so hope they get taken down soon. The amount of charts they have of me is just sooo big.
My song thread (mostly guitar)
MY FIRST STORY song thread
A Day To Remember Hero REVIVAL
A Lot Like Birds

My name is Maurits.
They/them pronouns
If you want to reach me, send me a private message. I don't usually log in any more, but I have email notifications turned on for private messages.

Return to “Other Music Games”