Arbalet project: Play a pixelated FoF on a LED surface

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 8 years and 9 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
courrier

Arbalet project: Play a pixelated FoF on a LED surface

Postby courrier » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:12 am

Hey folks!

I'm happy to introduce the Arbalet project (Arduino-based LED Table), an opensource and openhardware project aiming at developping an open and modular LED table of retrogaming to develop Python games, light effects and animations with only several hundreds of pixels.

And, guess what, one of its app allows to play a pixelated version of FoF/Fofix :cool: Same principle, five coloured lanes with guitar notes to be played, but located in the middle of your friends during parties, under 6 or 7 glasses of beer! Here's a picture, see the full trailer for videos.

Some of you helped me understanding the FoF/Fofix file format by talking on the IRC chan, I wanted to thank you a lot for your assistance! Although it's already playable, this is just a basic prototype yet, there is still a lot of work before being able to play any FoF song on the table, don't hesitate to join Arbalet project and improve the app :wink:

Return to “Other Music Games”