Need a GH3 save game

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 9 years and 7 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
brunorp3

Need a GH3 save game

Postby brunorp3 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:01 pm

I used GH3CP today without having knowledge that it will destroy my savegames, and i lost everything
I was at last song at Expert Carrer, only needed to beat Lou.
If anyone have some save similar to this tell me pls.
Thanks
Flavor Laborer
Luksef

Re: Need a GH3 save game

Postby Luksef » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:15 pm

Haha, oh man. I played GH3PC customs tenaciously from 2009-2013 and I personally never found a means of resolving that issue. It's always such a nuisance.

Fortunately, though, GH3TCP modifies the cheat menu so that you can just spam the frets while strumming rapidly (I would typically just strum green, red, yellow, blue and orange) only to unlock all cheats in turn. This includes a cheat that unlocks all songs in quickplay instantaneously, enabling you to play them whenever you please.

It doesn't account for the boss battles though, unfortunately.

I hope this helps and I apologize for your only response to this thus far arriving nearly 8 months late.
I'm surrounded by Gatorade bottles filled with urine more often than your average human being.

Return to “Other Music Games”