Rocksmith Customs are LIVE

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 11 years and 4 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Teh Deen
Silence

Rocksmith Customs are LIVE

Postby Silence » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Rocksmith Custom Song forums: http://www.smithyanvil.com/forums/index.php

I used to a be a hardcore FOF fan, but then I switched to Rock Band for drums, then back to FOFiX for drums and custom songs.

Since then I have graduated to REAL guitar. I have been playing RS on the 360, but recently purchased it on PC for custom songs specifically. It didn't take long and now they're here!

People are even already posting songs here for RS and Phaseshift!
Games I HAVE:Rock Band 2, Resident Evil 5, Dead Space, Castle Crashers LITTLEBIGPLANET!!
Games I've played:GH1-3 GH80s GHA GH:WT RB1 DMC1-4 Yeah, all the titles are abbreviated
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Re: Rocksmith Customs are LIVE

Postby nobby76 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:32 pm

Not really new news. If you have followed the progress that is, there have been videos popping up showing custom parts for a good month or more. There was also a wiki type page SOMEWHERE that explained how it was all set up a while back.

Good new, for sure. new news.. not so much. well it will be new news for anyone that wasn't paying attention and suddenly sees this :tongue:
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
Jpop fanatic
raynebc

Postby raynebc » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:19 pm

I first found out about it on message boards, not on Youtube or Google results. Posts like this are a good way to let people know what's going on. If it weren't for posts like this, I wouldn't have gotten into the scene by updating EOF to support Rocksmith authoring and making customs could be MUCH more difficult than it is now.
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:23 am

yeah i read a snippet about it on some website a while ago, then saw a wiki type page that broke down how things worked and then i saw a couple of YT vids showing actual custom work playing inside rocksmith.. And then i go and read somewhere, just the other week that they recommended using EOF to chart rocksmith customs. Way to go, nice to be the "go to" program to get the job done right.. well done..
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom

Return to “Other Music Games”