FoFiX song at Phase Shift

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 12 years and 2 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
I like Keyboards!
743rage

FoFiX song at Phase Shift

Postby 743rage » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:01 pm

Do the FoFiX songs work with Phase Shift?

"The doctors X-rayed my head an found nothing."
Dared00

Re: FoFiX song at Phase Shift

Postby Dared00 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:06 pm

Yes.
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:31 pm

You had to create a new topic just for that question?

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

aander91:Sorry, but that'd be providing for minors, which is illegal.

T3HM3T4L:But I'm 18 years old... ?

aander91:Nope. Sorry.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

Thunder Dragon
NejiHyuga900

Postby NejiHyuga900 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:33 am

Yes. FoFiX and Phase Shift share the song file names and the INI values. If you play both, you can just use only one music folder for both games (by changing song destination). Phase Shift is completely compatible with FoFiX songs.
My Phase Shift custom songs (also work with Clone Hero and to a limited extent, FoFiX): https://www.mediafire.com/folder/er22i5q5yleg6

"I am a thunder dragon! Hear me breathe lightning and roar thunder!"
playfulplayboy

Postby playfulplayboy » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:44 am

Your correct answer is YES AND NO...majority of songs work, but most i have encountered have no delay. you click to play song and BAM song is already playing. and if you mess with the delay you compremise the whole song so find ones that work (all diff) otherwise wont work on some difficulties. I know i use phase shift at a local bar for guitar hero night and its a hit.
Jpop fanatic
raynebc

Postby raynebc » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:04 am

If you had to add leading silence to charts to work around Phase Shift not having count down at the beginning of the song, EOF will let you add however much you want and will automatically adjust the audio and the chart's contents for you. Phase Shift and EOF do support some advanced features that FoFiX is not capable of handling due to bugs in its MIDI parsing though (Sysex events), so although FoFiX charts will work in Phase Shift, the opposite may not necessarily be true.
CyPha

Postby CyPha » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:13 pm

I'm using about 14GB of RB/GH/BH multitrack frets and i have no issue with timing, it's all those single custom tracks that need burning. they are out of sync and don't mute when you fail.. but if something doesn't play (or appear to have a fret attached) it's as easy as saving an eof.
f*cking ninja's...
Asskickulater

Postby Asskickulater » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:49 am

CyPha wrote:I'm using about 14GB of RB/GH/BH multitrack frets and i have no issue with timing, it's all those single custom tracks that need burning. they are out of sync and don't mute when you fail.. but if something doesn't play (or appear to have a fret attached) it's as easy as saving an eof.

out of sync customs: this is purely the fault of bad charters.

not muting when a note is missed: its asking a lot for customs to have multi tracks..
Image Image
Nickd

Postby Nickd » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:42 am

Here's an other question. If I add the fofix version of guitar hero warriors of rock to phaseshift (that I found here on the forum), will it be possible to play on the drums with 5 buttons (so with the orange symbal) instead of 4 (rockband 1 drums)?
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:50 am

raynebc wrote:GH:WOR charts found here were likely recharted to suit 4 lanes and 1 bass drum, so unless the thread mentions otherwise, they probably won't be 5 lane charts.

Actually, last time I checked all FoFiX users were having problems with the GH:WoR charts because of weird extra notes, I'd assume this comes from the charts being the expert+ charts(5 lane, double bass).

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

aander91:Sorry, but that'd be providing for minors, which is illegal.

T3HM3T4L:But I'm 18 years old... ?

aander91:Nope. Sorry.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

Nickd

Postby Nickd » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:23 am

I've got it from here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=54571 And I have indeed those 'weird' extra notes, thats why I'm considering to use phaseshift... (+ an other reason is that I can use my yelllow cymbal from my guitar hero world tour drums)
THE RiPPER
bluzer

Postby bluzer » Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:24 pm

Nickd wrote:I've got it from here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=54571 And I have indeed those 'weird' extra notes, thats why I'm considering to use phaseshift... (+ an other reason is that I can use my yelllow cymbal from my guitar hero world tour drums)

Its a bug in RawkSD, switching games won't correct the errors in the midi, because they(FoFiX & Phase Shift) use the exact same midi. I don't chart songs...otherwise I would have fixed them... To many projects on my hands to manually edit them. If you feel like editing them manually & fixing the errors...perhaps adding the Expert+ drums they are suppose to have.. I would make use of the midis & add them to the thread.
Image .... Image

-=-=-=-=-=- Request Your RB Songs Here: Song Request Page! -=-=-=-=-=-

The Who - Behind Blue Eyes Hidden Rock Band Rip!(expert only, Puppetz Style Custom!)
Scrolling Lyrics Tutorial (Rockband Style) 4 MFH-Alarian Mod
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith (links updated 10.12.09)
Guitar Hero: Metallica + DLC
Guitar Hero: Van Halen
Guitar Hero 5 DLC (incomplete)
Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock: (for FoF / FoFiX / Phase Shift)
ALL Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock DLC Downloadable
Rock Band 3: (for FoF / FoFiX / Phase Shift)
Available as RB3 DLC:
~~Bon Jovi: Greatest Hits (Rock Band Edition)
~~The Bee Gee's 01 Track Pack
~~John Lennon's "Imagine" Album
~~Queen Extravaganza Pack
~~Queen RB3 Enhanced Pack
~~Billy Joel: The Hits (Rock Band Edition)
~~Johnny Cash 01 Track Pack
~~Dragonforce RB3 DLC Songs
~~Linkin Park 6 Pack
~~Ozzy 8-Pack
~~The Doors: Greatest Hits
~~Lady GaGa 02
~~Bruno Mars TP
~~Stevie Ray Vaughan - Texas Flood
~~Megadeth - Rust In Peace
~~Red Hot Chili Peppers - I'm With the Chili Peppers
~~Foo Fighters Track Pack 02/03/04
~~Coldplay Collection 01
~~Nirvana 01/02 & Celebrating Nirvana TPs
~~Avenged Sevenfold 01 TPs +2
~~20 Single DLCs

All of the links under this button are dead, its here for an archived version of my old "sig"

Return to “Other Music Games”