HOW TO TURN OFF NOTE FLAMES IN GUITAR HERO 3 PC *TUTORIAL*

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 7 years and 4 days old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Magicmaster020
MagicmasterO2O

HOW TO TURN OFF NOTE FLAMES IN GUITAR HERO 3 PC *TUTORIAL*

Postby MagicmasterO2O » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:56 am

Hi everyone!
This is my second tutorial and as usual I hope it helps.
Have you ever played Guitar Hero 3 PC and got terrible lag. Well, if so there´s a way to get up to 10 times smoother gameplay just by removing the note flames that pop up every time you hit a note. HOW!?

The only thing you need to download is the program 3D-Analyze. Download:
http://www.3dfxzone.it/files?object=3dfx&objid=100

Now when downloaded you just unpack it and boot it up and it will come up with many squares you can´t check. Now click the big "Select" button and browse to your GH3.exe and press open. Now you´re able to check the squares, but you´ll only have to check one of them. The box in front of "Enable Lightning". Once you have done this, simply press the big "Run" button to start up the game for the first time without terrible lag.

Enjoy your smooth gameplay and if you have any problems (which you don´t have) leave a comment or PM me :wink:
madhatten

Re: HOW TO TURN OFF NOTE FLAMES IN GUITAR HERO 3 PC *TUTORIAL*

Postby madhatten » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:43 am

Thanks Man! This helped so much and its easier to play now! I was always struggling with lag when I hit too many notes and now its not a problem anymore! :thumbup: :thumbup: :tongue: :tongue:
thelegendarynewb

Re: HOW TO TURN OFF NOTE FLAMES IN GUITAR HERO 3 PC *TUTORIAL*

Postby thelegendarynewb » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:03 pm

and use GHTCP and use FX Speed Boost, it will make it completely dissapear

Return to “Other Music Games”