Rock Band 3, or GH:Warriors of Rock?

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 13 years and 6 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.

What do you think is going to be better Rock Band 3 or GH:Warriors of Rock?

Rock Band 3 is going to destroy GH :Warriors of Rock
38%
I'm getting both
21%
I don't care
10%
GH: Warriors of Rock, GH is always gonna be better than Rock Band
31%

Total votes: 182
LongTimeGoner
PiXeLaDo

Re: Rock Band 3, or GH:Warriors of Rock?

Postby PiXeLaDo » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:22 pm

Nah, I chart songs for myself, Im not a pro but I "can" chart songs.

I wouldnt bother to post why I find those charts crappy, as not everybody shares my taste. It's not that I didnt like the songs either.
変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:33 pm

Oh, so in other words you don't know anything about charting okay I'll write that down
** そんなこと言ってるからいつまでも子供って言われるのよ **
LongTimeGoner
PiXeLaDo

Postby PiXeLaDo » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:38 pm

Go ahead if you want lol.
Best. Avatar. Ever.
neostriker73

Postby neostriker73 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:45 pm

The gameplay in RB3 looks better than WoR, however the setlist of WoR is WAY better than RB3.
ImageImage

One of the few Expert+ drum players
Derp
slashfan7964

Postby slashfan7964 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:14 pm

neostriker73 wrote:The gameplay in RB3 looks better than WoR, however the setlist of WoR is WAY better than RB3.

Jesus **** we just got done discussing this.

My Song Thread
Current Songs: 98
Secret Project in the Works! Check this signature for active updates!
My second band, Tetanus with Metallicaholic666 is recording a demo tape. Full album to follow.
It's a roflcopter!
MopHead

Postby MopHead » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:24 pm

neostriker73 wrote:The gameplay in RB3 looks better than WoR, however the setlist of WoR is WAY better than RB3.

So true
46 songs - NEWEST SONG: The Faceless - Xenochrist

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/MopHeadMovs2 (over 3000 scrobbles, over 200 artists)

MOST REAL METAL IS NOT ON THE MAINSTREAM RADIO!
abloobloo
RedShadow

Postby RedShadow » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:45 pm

MopHead wrote:

So true

This, said and agreed by the people who listen to Slipknot and Avenged Sevenfold and think they're the sh*t.
"METALZ LOVER 666 SATAN'S BUDDY xXSephirotXx." Am I right guys?
Seriously the setlist isn't half bad, you guys just have horrible tastes. Plus Slashfan doesn't know poo about music.
It's a roflcopter!
MopHead

Postby MopHead » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:01 pm

RedShadow wrote:said and agreed by the people who listen to Slipknot and Avenged Sevenfold and think they're the sh*t.

There is also Arch Enemy, Children Of Bodom and Megadeth, so?

RedShadow wrote:"METALZ LOVER 666 SATAN'S BUDDY xXSephirotXx." Am I right guys?

Since when was metal ALL about satanic sh*t? No one gives a f*ck

RedShadow wrote:Seriously the setlist isn't half bad, you guys just have horrible tastes.

http://www.last.fm/user/MopHeadMovs2/library

Anyways, Even though it has Slipknot and A7X, the setlist is still sick.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/MopHeadMovs2 (over 3000 scrobbles, over 200 artists)

abloobloo
RedShadow

Postby RedShadow » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:20 pm

1. The bands I mentioned make your tastes sh*t instantly
2. You didn't get my post at all
3. Looked at the list and some bands are just so god awful that I don't regret posting that. (30 Seconds to Mars, Green Day, Drowning Pool, AFI, Papa Roach, Good Charlotte, Dragonforce, The Devil Wears Prada, Just to name a few.)
It's a roflcopter!
MopHead

Postby MopHead » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:27 pm

RedShadow wrote:Looked at the list and some bands are just so god awful that I don't regret posting that. (...The Devil Wears Prada...)

I LOLed at this

It seems like only the worst bands (except The Devil Wears Prada) are more important to mention then the best ones in my library (Meshuggah, BTBAM, JFAC, etc.)
Last edited by MopHead on Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:31 pm

LOL your last.fm is pathetic. 5th most listened to band has only 30 listens

you have terrible taste

and he is correct in saying you didn't even begin to understand the point he was trying to make
** そんなこと言ってるからいつまでも子供って言われるのよ **
Teh Bass Wazzard
doomtron

Postby doomtron » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:44 pm

MopHead wrote:
RedShadow wrote:said and agreed by the people who listen to Slipknot and Avenged Sevenfold and think they're the sh*t.

There is also Arch Enemy, Children Of Bodom and Megadeth, so?

RedShadow wrote:"METALZ LOVER 666 SATAN'S BUDDY xXSephirotXx." Am I right guys?

Since when was metal ALL about satanic sh*t? No one gives a f*ck

RedShadow wrote:Seriously the setlist isn't half bad, you guys just have horrible tastes.

http://www.last.fm/user/MopHeadMovs2/library

Anyways, Even though it has Slipknot and A7X, the setlist is still sick.

Yeah, no offense, but you seem to have the same musical taste as most wannabe Hot Topic middle school students around here.

I really don't see why people hate RB3's setlist so much (yeah, I admit I'm a little biased towards RB, but this was after being stoked for GHWT and then getting as a birthday present, playing it for a day, and.... well.......... bleh.) It has some really awesome songs on it, plus most of the songs I liked on the GH:WoR setlist are now RBDLC (i.e. Anthrax). If you actually listen to most of the songs on the setlist, instead of going OMFGLACKOFBR00TALMETALZKTHXBAI you will realize that it's actually pretty good. /minirant

Anyway, GH6 doesn't look too bad, I might pick it up when it drops in price. The drum charts seem okay for the most part (other than the horrendous flam charting/ghost snare shenanigans).
ImageImage

Scutch-Nukem wrote:Goldfish are like, the perfect goddamn snack, because they're all like "Eat me and my cheesy goodness as well as my friends because we smile back." And while you're munching on their cheesy wheat-y goodness, a person breaks into your home and begins to rob everything you own, because you have some ****' goldfish at hand, they smile back at you with that "Every little thing is going to be alright" kind of look and then you think they're some freaky-ass jamaican goldfish or something but then "Wait, goldfish aren't jamaican. They are canadian, which is why they come in bags." So you end up wanting to hang out with your rastafarian friend but wait, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS. So you end up trying to download the Bob Marley discography but wait, THERE ARE NO SEEDS. Then, when the clock strikes twelve, you realize that your goldfish are quickly running out, and you wonder to yourself "Do goldfish feel pain?" So to test this theory you begin to break them in half, demanding that they give you direct coordinates to the rebel base. But they say nothing, so you continue to munch on their cheesy wheat-y goodness. But what's this? THE BAG IS EMPTY!

Alone in your dark empty room, you crawl your hollow shell of a body to the darkest corner, and your mourn, you mourn the lost of your goldfish, and you ponder... should I buy another bag?

That is a ****' goldfish.
aander91 wrote:Trolling mods? I love this thread!

What is Kermit4Prez?

is it technically a muppet? or is it a puppet on its own? personally i think its a puppet president elect that should be called muppet: in the senate or something like that

Black Moon Broods...
aander91

Postby aander91 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:21 pm

If you actually listen to most of the songs on the setlist, instead of going OMFGLACKOFBR00TALMETALZKTHXBAI you will realize that it's actually pretty good.

Metal is reeeally under represented, especially compared to 2. And if you were like me, then you were probably pumped to play Bodom, Stratovarius, Symphony X, DT, etc. After all, it has keys now. There's never been a better time to have those kinds of songs on disc. Still really like that Yes finally made it.
COUNTERPOINT

1st Place-July 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
2nd Place-March 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
3rd Place-August 2009 Guitar Charting Competition
4th Place-December 2009 Guitar Charting Competition

Vidya Game Music arranged for String Ensemble
Teh Bass Wazzard
doomtron

Postby doomtron » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:42 pm

aander91 wrote:
If you actually listen to most of the songs on the setlist, instead of going OMFGLACKOFBR00TALMETALZKTHXBAI you will realize that it's actually pretty good.

Metal is reeeally under represented, especially compared to 2. And if you were like me, then you were probably pumped to play Bodom, Stratovarius, Symphony X, DT, etc. After all, it has keys now. There's never been a better time to have those kinds of songs on disc. Still really like that Yes finally made it.

Well, yes that is definitely true. I'm a little disappointed at the lack of Megadeth, Iron Maiden (Seventh Son or Somewhere in Time keys, anyone?), or really any heavy metal band except Anthrax. I'll admit, I'm not really a fan of any of those bands you listed (I despise CoB and I find DT's singer pretty annoying, never really listened to those other bands, I will say that Panic Attack on RB2 was pretty damn fun).

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

ImageImage

Scutch-Nukem wrote:Goldfish are like, the perfect goddamn snack, because they're all like "Eat me and my cheesy goodness as well as my friends because we smile back." And while you're munching on their cheesy wheat-y goodness, a person breaks into your home and begins to rob everything you own, because you have some ****' goldfish at hand, they smile back at you with that "Every little thing is going to be alright" kind of look and then you think they're some freaky-ass jamaican goldfish or something but then "Wait, goldfish aren't jamaican. They are canadian, which is why they come in bags." So you end up wanting to hang out with your rastafarian friend but wait, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS. So you end up trying to download the Bob Marley discography but wait, THERE ARE NO SEEDS. Then, when the clock strikes twelve, you realize that your goldfish are quickly running out, and you wonder to yourself "Do goldfish feel pain?" So to test this theory you begin to break them in half, demanding that they give you direct coordinates to the rebel base. But they say nothing, so you continue to munch on their cheesy wheat-y goodness. But what's this? THE BAG IS EMPTY!

Alone in your dark empty room, you crawl your hollow shell of a body to the darkest corner, and your mourn, you mourn the lost of your goldfish, and you ponder... should I buy another bag?

That is a ****' goldfish.
aander91 wrote:Trolling mods? I love this thread!

What is Kermit4Prez?

is it technically a muppet? or is it a puppet on its own? personally i think its a puppet president elect that should be called muppet: in the senate or something like that

Derp
slashfan7964

Postby slashfan7964 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:44 pm

Don't forget the keys in the Fear of the Dark album! Oh, that was synth, not keys in Seventh Son and Somewhere in Time.

My Song Thread
Current Songs: 98
Secret Project in the Works! Check this signature for active updates!
My second band, Tetanus with Metallicaholic666 is recording a demo tape. Full album to follow.

Return to “Other Music Games”