The Offical Rock Band 3 Thread

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 1 year and 7 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Derp
slashfan7964

Re: The Offical Rock Band 3 Thread

Postby slashfan7964 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:41 pm

You have no taste in games, do you? The whole setlist hasn't been announced anyway so why lose hope?

My Song Thread
Current Songs: 98
Secret Project in the Works! Check this signature for active updates!
My second band, Tetanus with Metallicaholic666 is recording a demo tape. Full album to follow.
FunForYou

Postby FunForYou » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:46 pm

I have loads of taste for games but as for Rock Band 3, I only wanted one song on the disc, it didn't happen, so I'm not buying. It'd be stupid to spend 60 dollars on a new video game and then more hundred dollars for new instruments if there's not one single song I want to play. I will stick with Rock Band 2 with my 800 downloaded songs and imported trackpacks and lego
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:50 pm

FunForYou wrote:As much of a fanboy as I am for Rock Band, I'm sad to say I won't be buying 3. The setlist alone depresses me. I will only buy Rock Band 3 if Voodoo Child (Slight Return) is DLC soon after the game

Hmm, for once both games got me hooked. Unlike 1 game getting me hoooked. Im surprised that a RB fan boy such as yourself isnt buying RB3. Im a GH fanboy (yes hard to believe i know), but i still own RB2 and TB:RB including some RB DLC

-- Edit: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:50 pm --

FunForYou wrote:As much of a fanboy as I am for Rock Band, I'm sad to say I won't be buying 3. The setlist alone depresses me. I will only buy Rock Band 3 if Voodoo Child (Slight Return) is DLC soon after the game

Hmm, for once both games got me hooked. Unlike 1 game getting me hoooked. Im surprised that a RB fan boy such as yourself isnt buying RB3. Im a GH fanboy (yes hard to believe i know), but i still own RB2 and TB:RB including some RB DLC
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

FunForYou

Postby FunForYou » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:58 pm

meh, i only got gh2 and 3
SUPERFAST JELLYFISH
Jrofl24

Postby Jrofl24 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:00 pm

FunForYou wrote:I have loads of taste for games but as for Rock Band 3, I only wanted one song on the disc, it didn't happen, so I'm not buying. It'd be stupid to spend 60 dollars on a new video game and then more hundred dollars for new instruments if there's not one single song I want to play. I will stick with Rock Band 2 with my 800 downloaded songs and imported trackpacks and lego

There are still 61 songs that haven't been announced. Wait till all the songs are out before you jump to how you don't like the setlist.
FunForYou

Postby FunForYou » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:01 pm

You must be high, ignorant or just plain can't read. I only wanted 1 song...I didn't get it, so I'm not buying
SUPERFAST JELLYFISH
Jrofl24

Postby Jrofl24 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:05 pm

FunForYou wrote:You must be high, ignorant or just plain can't read. I only wanted 1 song...I didn't get it, so I'm not buying

I was just saying how you don't know if that 1 song isn't in the 61 songs that still aren't known. I wouldn't have said anything if the entire set was released already and it wasn't there.
変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:21 pm

FunForYou wrote:I have loads of taste for games but as for Rock Band 3, I only wanted one song on the disc, it didn't happen, so I'm not buying. It'd be stupid to spend 60 dollars on a new video game and then more hundred dollars for new instruments if there's not one single song I want to play. I will stick with Rock Band 2 with my 800 downloaded songs and imported trackpacks and lego

You do realize there are only 20 songs announced out of 83?
** そんなこと言ってるからいつまでも子供って言われるのよ **
FunForYou

Postby FunForYou » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:32 pm

vedicardi wrote:

You do realize there are only 20 songs announced out of 83?

You do realize I only care about 1 song out of the trillion of songs in recorded history. It isn't on the disc, so I'm not interested
SUPERFAST JELLYFISH
Jrofl24

Postby Jrofl24 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:51 pm

On another note, something that I've wanted in Rock Band is to be able to have your character be the singer and play another instrument. Kinda like GH does for the famous characters but have the option to have your created person sing and play another instrument at the same time. That's just something I think would be cool.
Dr. Professor Logic
Lysdestic

Postby Lysdestic » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Ignore him, he's trolling.

Much like he's done many times in the past.

Also, @Jrofl, I would definitely be glad if I could voxtar under one account with one character now. It would make it much simpler.
abloobloo
RedShadow

Postby RedShadow » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:01 pm

>Only one song for a whole game
Heeeerp Derrrrrp Duurrrrrrr
estemshorn

Postby estemshorn » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:15 pm

FunForYou wrote:(insert troll here)

Yeah, you're retarded.
Image Image
Image Image

Amak11 wrote:haha, if only you were of age
SUPERFAST JELLYFISH
Jrofl24

Postby Jrofl24 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:46 pm

Anybody seen anything about the DS version of this?

Return to “Other Music Games”