Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Confirmed for Sept. 19th

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 13 years and 7 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
runnin' down a dream
DreamOnMan92

Re: Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Confirmed for Sept. 19th

Postby DreamOnMan92 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:51 pm

insert "guitar hero is teh gheyz" variant here
DREAMONSONGS THREAD Newest:
Tom Petty - Don't Do Me Like That
Bon Jovi - Runaway
estemshorn

Postby estemshorn » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:47 pm

The debut trailer looks beast, but the game is still gonna suck because of the retarded setlist. It sucks. There's maybe one or two good songs, the rest are just eh. It's not bad like some of the songs on gh5, they just aren't really that super amazing.
Image Image
Image Image

Amak11 wrote:haha, if only you were of age
drihscol

Postby drihscol » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:33 am

trailer just makes me think, why didn't they just call it, gayfags of gayfag land?
https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/bajnmkinaopofbfaopenlfooloknfjlf?hl=en-US

Spoiler:Bands I like

Pink Floyd
Dream Theater
Rush
Radiohead
The Pixies
The Doors
Elo
Ok Go
Jethro Tull
The Beatles
Pearl Jam
Alice In Chains

Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:55 am

>sept. 19th

DAT'S MAH BIRTHDAY

Also 21st
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.
SUPERFAST JELLYFISH
Jrofl24

Postby Jrofl24 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:20 am

This was posted about the new controller and I guess you can change the body shape.
drihscol

Postby drihscol » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:05 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Just when I thought it couldn't get gayer!
https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/bajnmkinaopofbfaopenlfooloknfjlf?hl=en-US

Pink Floyd
Dream Theater
Rush
Radiohead
The Pixies
The Doors
Elo
Ok Go
Jethro Tull
The Beatles
Pearl Jam
Alice In Chains

runnin' down a dream
DreamOnMan92

Postby DreamOnMan92 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:14 am

That is pretty gay. Thought it was that crappy Nyko one at first.
DREAMONSONGS THREAD Newest:
Tom Petty - Don't Do Me Like That
Bon Jovi - Runaway
SUPERFAST JELLYFISH
Jrofl24

Postby Jrofl24 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:27 pm

It does look like one that some comapny made cheaply so they could sell it for $20 in a discount bin.
Derp
slashfan7964

Postby slashfan7964 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:15 pm

The only thing that is nice is that you can change the body....So that means that they will probably make a few different bodies for it.

And the Nyko Explorer is beast. I've played on it and it looks great.

My Song Thread
Current Songs: 98
Secret Project in the Works! Check this signature for active updates!
My second band, Tetanus with Metallicaholic666 is recording a demo tape. Full album to follow.
estemshorn

Postby estemshorn » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:58 pm

slashfan7964 wrote:The only thing that is nice is that you can change the body....So that means that they will probably make a few different bodies for it.

stealing even more of your money
Image Image
Image Image

The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:44 pm

estemshorn wrote:
slashfan7964 wrote:The only thing that is nice is that you can change the body....So that means that they will probably make a few different bodies for it.

hmm, so 400 + for LQ instruments made by mad catz for RB3 or something that will most likely cost less. Yeah you're intelligent. :thumbdown:
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

drihscol

Postby drihscol » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:51 pm

Rb wouldn't be using Madcatz if they weren't going to promise excellency.

Pink Floyd
Dream Theater
Rush
Radiohead
The Pixies
The Doors
Elo
Ok Go
Jethro Tull
The Beatles
Pearl Jam
Alice In Chains

Black Moon Broods...
aander91

Postby aander91 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:49 pm

amak11 wrote:
estemshorn wrote:

hmm, so 400 + for LQ instruments made by mad catz for RB3 or something that will most likely cost less. Yeah you're intelligent. :thumbdown:

Oh for the love of God amak, we all know you're a fanboy. And if you honestly think that it's going to cost over $400 then that clearly shows that your case is truly hopeless.
COUNTERPOINT

1st Place-July 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
2nd Place-March 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
3rd Place-August 2009 Guitar Charting Competition
4th Place-December 2009 Guitar Charting Competition

Vidya Game Music arranged for String Ensemble
estemshorn

Postby estemshorn » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:51 pm

amak11 wrote:
estemshorn wrote:

Rock band doesn't have exchangeable plates that cost $20 per faceplate or stuff like that.

With these new exchangeable "wings" that means more people can go out and customize it for more money. each set could cost anywhere from $20 to $40 depending on how they price these things
Image Image
Image Image

The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:55 pm

estemshorn wrote:
Rock band doesn't have exchangeable plates that cost $20 per faceplate or stuff like that.

With these new exchangeable "wings" that means more people can go out and customize it for more money. each set could cost anywhere from $20 to $40 depending on how they price these things

using prices up here, 30 for php bass pedal, 20 for silencer pads, 45 for the cymbols. 50 for a new RB guitar, 100 for RB2 drumset, 20 for RB branded microphone and the 10 for the RB branded drum sticks (but GH ones are the same price). Yet the only GH accesories i have seen up here are the faceplates which are less then 10 dollars and the rechargeable batteries for the GH guitar controllers. (which i bought on clearance from walmart, last month, for 10 cents).

In all honesty, they went with a cheaper and smaller design. If you read the article at gizmodo, it was clearly explained that all the electronics were consolidated to the body of the guitar. Hell if you dont like these wings, remove them. Dont complain about the wings.

Would it be smarter for Activision to set the price for the band kit higher because you can customise the guitar. Durr NO, I expect maybe 100 for the Game and guitar bundle and 200 for the band kit. Not saying im gonna purchase the GH band kit, Ill buy the RB3 kit for updated everything. Yes before anyone says anything i do play RB2 and like the drums in it. I also expect to love the keytar in RB3
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

Return to “Other Music Games”