- Phase Shift -

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 2 years and 10 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
f*cking ninja's...
User avatar
Asskickulater
Member
Posts: 2227
Joined: January 22nd, 2009
Reputation: 2

Re: - Phase Shift -

Postby Asskickulater » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:33 am

FOFGuyAKAPerson wrote:
Vugo wrote:Can anyone reply me if the multiplayer actually works in the latest version? Some of my GH player friends have tried playing the multiplayer, and it simply doesn't work (that being me, Void111z and Morandiv8sh.)

Online or offline?

why ask this, it doesn't matter.


Vugo wrote:Can anyone reply me if the multiplayer actually works in the latest version? Some of my GH player friends have tried playing the multiplayer, and it simply doesn't work (that being me, Void111z and Morandiv8sh.)


yes, multiplayer works, in order to host games you need to port forward (google)
Image Image
jlg6184
Member
Posts: 186
Joined: September 4th, 2006
Reputation: 0

Re: - Phase Shift -

Postby jlg6184 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:12 am

Anyone know if this every got support for the Wii Mustang Pro Guitar?
"Where in the Nine Hells did you ever get the notion I would fight fair?"
Gimme a literocola.
User avatar
Ambiguity
Member
Posts: 2131
Joined: May 3rd, 2009
Reputation: 0

Re: - Phase Shift -

Postby Ambiguity » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:46 am

jlg6184 wrote:Anyone know if this every got support for the Wii Mustang Pro Guitar?

There isn't anything in the release notes about it, but I dunno.

Did this ever happen?:
jlg6184 wrote:
fatdog wrote:its a controller we need to gather some data on to see how it works, dave might have a test app that could answer some questions, if you are able to do some tests we may be able to get it supported


If it even has the slightest possibility of getting it supported, just let me know what I need to do, as I would be more than glad to help!

You may need to remind thekiwimaddog and fatdog about this on the dwsk boards if not.
Image
Image


T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

aander91:Sorry, but that'd be providing for minors, which is illegal.

T3HM3T4L:But I'm 18 years old... ?

aander91:Nope. Sorry.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

jlg6184
Member
Posts: 186
Joined: September 4th, 2006
Reputation: 0

Re: - Phase Shift -

Postby jlg6184 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:01 pm

Ambiguity wrote:
jlg6184 wrote:Anyone know if this every got support for the Wii Mustang Pro Guitar?

There isn't anything in the release notes about it, but I dunno.

Did this ever happen?:
jlg6184 wrote:
fatdog wrote:its a controller we need to gather some data on to see how it works, dave might have a test app that could answer some questions, if you are able to do some tests we may be able to get it supported


If it even has the slightest possibility of getting it supported, just let me know what I need to do, as I would be more than glad to help!

You may need to remind thekiwimaddog and fatdog about this on the dwsk boards if not.


Nothing ever came of that, atleast on my side due to a driver issue if I remember correctly, but I wasn't sure if any headway was made or not.
"Where in the Nine Hells did you ever get the notion I would fight fair?"
Nivekiller
Member
Posts: 68
Joined: March 18th, 2010
Reputation: 0

Re: - Phase Shift -

Postby Nivekiller » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:22 pm

how I can do than the previews of the songs start from a specific point and not in a ramdom point?
maybe if something like "start_preview_time =" or something like that?
Ducktapeguru
User avatar
23rootbeer
Member
Posts: 82
Joined: May 30th, 2011
Reputation: 6

Re: - Phase Shift -

Postby 23rootbeer » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:55 pm

In phase shift, its the same as fof, attempting to support all formats.
You create a song called preview.ogg that has all of the audio you want in your preview, keep it in the folder with the rest of the song.
And its always better to post questions at the Phase Shift Forum. http://dwsk.proboards.com/index.cgi
Goal = Join Christian Efforts into One Organized Location
CLICK THE PIC FOR MORE INFORMATION
Christian Guitar Praise and Collection Project
I am the Only Person to Convert Songs From Guitar Praise and JamBand
Submit Your Christian Songs to This Collective Database
Check Back Often for New Songs and Other Content
Song Download Link
f*cking ninja's...
User avatar
Asskickulater
Member
Posts: 2227
Joined: January 22nd, 2009
Reputation: 2

Re: - Phase Shift -

Postby Asskickulater » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:44 pm

I actually agree with adding a .ini tag, the preview.ogg is a rather waste of space when PS could just mux all the stems together without costing much resources..
Image Image
( 'o')/
User avatar
davidsevenfold
Member
Posts: 1030
Joined: May 10th, 2008
Reputation: 2
Contact:

Re: - Phase Shift -

Postby davidsevenfold » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:43 am

i agree with the preview start thing being in the ini as well, i dont want to waste meaningless space in my harddrive :l
Image
GHWT 4.0 theme is currently at a hault :v
Drumzorz pl0x
User avatar
JackDaMaster
Member
Posts: 224
Joined: March 10th, 2009
Reputation: 1
Contact:

Re: - Phase Shift -

Postby JackDaMaster » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:01 pm

Just a heads up that lefty flip on real drums is not working properly. Because the cymbals are still yellow, blue, green (instead of red, yellow, blue) you cannot hit hi-hat and snare at the same time (because they are both green).

I don't know if this has been mentioned or not but I thought I would mention it just in case.
f*cking ninja's...
User avatar
Asskickulater
Member
Posts: 2227
Joined: January 22nd, 2009
Reputation: 2

Re: - Phase Shift -

Postby Asskickulater » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:39 pm

JackDaMaster wrote:Just a heads up that lefty flip on real drums is not working properly. Because the cymbals are still yellow, blue, green (instead of red, yellow, blue) you cannot hit hi-hat and snare at the same time (because they are both green).

I don't know if this has been mentioned or not but I thought I would mention it just in case.


and why would you post a bug report here? ps does have its own forum, and i doubt the devs look at this thread much anymore.
Image Image
Drumzorz pl0x
User avatar
JackDaMaster
Member
Posts: 224
Joined: March 10th, 2009
Reputation: 1
Contact:

Re: - Phase Shift -

Postby JackDaMaster » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:46 pm

Asskickulater wrote:
JackDaMaster wrote:Just a heads up that lefty flip on real drums is not working properly. Because the cymbals are still yellow, blue, green (instead of red, yellow, blue) you cannot hit hi-hat and snare at the same time (because they are both green).

I don't know if this has been mentioned or not but I thought I would mention it just in case.


and why would you post a bug report here? ps does have its own forum, and i doubt the devs look at this thread much anymore.


Ah I completely forgot that they had their own forum now, thanks.
wololoo
Member
Posts: 3
Joined: August 21st, 2011
Reputation: 0

Re: - Phase Shift -

Postby wololoo » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:30 pm

Hi, in PS is possible to sing or it support only guitar\drum or other instruments?
Dared00
Member
Posts: 188
Joined: August 27th, 2008
Location: Poland
Reputation: 0

Re: - Phase Shift -

Postby Dared00 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:46 am

wololoo wrote:Hi, in PS is possible to sing or it support only guitar\drum or other instruments?

Guitar/drum/keys.
f*cking ninja's...
User avatar
Asskickulater
Member
Posts: 2227
Joined: January 22nd, 2009
Reputation: 2

Re: - Phase Shift -

Postby Asskickulater » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:43 am


That is all.
Image Image

Return to “Other Music Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest