- Phase Shift -

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 6 years and 9 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Dr. Professor Logic
Lysdestic

Re: Phase Shift [v0.63]

Postby Lysdestic » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:06 am

Don't worry, I don't want to keep going at deaf ears, either.

Just realize, it is the opinion of many people who aren't speaking now that working collectively (new program or not) is far more benneficial than working alone.

It's also good for you if you refrain from using FoF/FoFiX as a scapegoat for features you don't want to add. You want to step up and innovate... do it. Don't knock it if you can't be arsed to garner your own fans on your own, and don't insult it's users if your forum is too precious to house links to something that is potentially illegal.
fatdog

Postby fatdog » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:34 am

this is getting kind of redundant, it was an unfortunate vent in the wrong place which is a shame really

on the subject of our forum rules yes we are keeping it legit that was my decision, the site is mine and i use it for a number of things so i need to keep it clean
f*cking ninja's...
Asskickulater

Postby Asskickulater » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:05 pm

on the forum issue, I can supply a server those things if you guys would like?
Image Image
fatdog

Postby fatdog » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:23 pm

well its not something we'd be involved with, its up to anyone to fill that gap as they please
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:44 pm

thekiwimaddog wrote:Amak has always been critical of this project and as such I’m not going to placate him. I would expect he would find that more insulting.

Kiwi, this will probly be the last time i post in this thread (mainly cause of you attitude towards me and FoFiX). You say that I am "critical" about your project. No, I'm just highly annoyed by random updates that have no detail. To reitterate to an early comment i made "ya ya netplay blah blah", that can be taken in multiple mannors. But the way you took it like, using an analogy, a kid being insulted and that kid kicking the sh*t out of the insulter with a baseball bat.

In no way did i ask for a multiple summery bashing. Im a human being and have seen and been in enough of these projects. This is one final thing i will say to you in regards to this matter. I have a status in this community as an odd, kind, and rather dumb fellow. Few people rip on me, but that is because i fight back in a dumb mannor, and they get a chuckle out of it. But when you rip as hard as you did, you tend to shut off a lot of aspects that make me ME! I dont ask for trouble and i dont ask for much and when I do, I get kicked in the teeth for it. I apologize to people I offend, if i offended you in anyway, then please tell me how i did it IN A PM. I might consider apologizing, if you give me a good enoguh reason to.

Also, iamsensay, You need to look at the big picture cause you clearly havent. You have had a grudge against Acedia, Triplejc, and I; since the day we entered the Frontman forums, you claimed that we took over. In what way did we "take over" . We have a forum set up, we have everything we needed to start in the new forum. Cause of your assinienery, YOU single handedly took down an entire project and basically "banned" it from Frontman. Rockfan was your doing, not anyone elses.

Fatdog, im incredibly sorry for this Off-topic-ness.
Last edited by amak11 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

f*cking ninja's...
Asskickulater

Postby Asskickulater » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:06 pm

"I'm just highly annoying by random updates that have no detail."

no detail? WTH are you talking about? they always give pretty good details of there updates, net play.. its pretty self explanatory.. do want him to give a paragraph about what playing a game online is? I fail to see any point behind that other then being just another excuse...
Image Image
googlyboogly
iamsensay

Postby iamsensay » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm

amak11 wrote:Also, iamsensay, You need to look at the big picture cause you clearly havent. You have had a grudge against Acedia, Triplejc, and I; since the day we entered the Frontman forums, you claimed that we took over. In what way did we "take over" . We have a forum set up, we have everything we needed to start in the new forum. Cause of your assinienery, YOU single handedly took down an entire project and basically "banned" it from Frontman. Rockfan was your doing, not anyone elses.

Fatdog, im incredibly sorry for this Off-topic-ness.

What the hell?

I have no 'grudge' as such. I think acedia is a humongous flake and time waster though. Lots of procrastination and failed promises. Oh and excuses, he's GREAT at those. Very rarely have i ever had direct confrontations with him though and i am aloud an opinion, besides pretty sure he hates me too.

Do you know why i don't like triplejc? It's got nothing to do with rockfan or frontman or whatever. I dislike him because he used to continuously harrass me on xfire looking to talk to me about personal issues with other members of the old site and a never ending stream of things he wanted me to rate him for. His work was very subpar back then, its mildly better now, and i had no desire to rate such junk. When i honestly told him what i thought, he used to get abusive.

amak11 wrote:you claimed that we took over. In what way did we "take over"

You boy need to get your facts straight. You cannot quote me like that, i have never said anything so ridiculous and paranoid in my entire life. Proof that i 'claimed' anything?

amak11 wrote:Cause of your assinienery, YOU single handedly took down an entire project and basically "banned" it from Frontman. Rockfan was your doing, not anyone elses.

Now, this bit REALLY makes no sense at all. You're raving like a madman. I took down what project? Amak i dont even understand you at the moment. I once warned confusingboat (old frontman dev) that i thought acedia was unreliable, i also suggested that they have there own forum. FM died and they bring RF in, again i suggest they use there own forum. Note, SUGGESTIONS. What kind of power did i have to 'bring down a whole project? You make me sound like a supervillain... If you are refferring to when i baleeted the forum well that was mostly in jest and was restored within like two days. Kind of my parting gift. Immature? Sure. Humorous to me? Absolutely.

Also, how am i in any way responsible for acedias project? He invented it, i used to help him til i got sick of listening to his weak and pathetic excuses..

Really amak i'm nothing to do with this. You criticize kiwi for unneccassrily flaming you, well what the hell was all this? You claim you are a 'person' with 'feelings' and all that then out and out do the same to someone else? You are no better. Also, there is no misinterpretation of "ya ya netplay blah blah" it is clearly dismissive and rude. But sure, argue that we could not tell the inflection behind how you send it..

Finally, i'd like to quote you verbatim. Although out of context i think it was one of the most accurate things you have ever said..

amak11 wrote:I'm just highly annoying
Last edited by iamsensay on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
f*cking ninja's...
Asskickulater

Postby Asskickulater » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:19 pm

well i think its time this flame war comes to an end... this flaming isnt even on topic anymore...

on topic:
david.. i noticed that adding custom necks seems to take up more resources? if I use the default neck I can record with fraps solid 50 FPS, with a custom at about 40 FPS, is that a bug or is using a custom neck just harder for the game to run then the default?
Last edited by Asskickulater on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
googlyboogly
iamsensay

Postby iamsensay » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:21 pm

Asskickulater wrote:well i think its time this flame war comes to an end... this flaming isnt even on topic anymore...

Heh, it is offtopic but man he dragged me into this im simply replying to points he made about me, lol..
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:27 pm

considering, i didnt bother reading the statement when i finished. Mistakes were bound to be found

But i stand by what i have there. Whether you guys drop me to - 30 karma or get be banned, i dont give a flying f*ck. As i know the position im standing in, is as right as any other persons on the internet.
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

googlyboogly
iamsensay

Postby iamsensay » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:28 pm

amak11 wrote:considering, i didnt bother reading the statement when i finished. Mistakes were bound to be found

But i stand by what i have there. Whether you guys drop me to - 30 karma or get be banned, i dont give a flying f*ck. As i know the position im standing in, is as right as any other persons on the internet.

Cool, dont backup any of the outrageous things you said...

Also, i fear you have your standing in this forum hideously out of whack..

I've never taken exception to you over anything amak, i dont even know why youd think that. Have we bumped heads before? If so over something so trivial i dont even remember. I think your grudge is with me to be honest, because i dont like acedia, or the RF project in general, but thats my right and i dont all that often express it. You where always gonna get pulled up on your comments here, involving me about ancient historys you werent even a part of is childish behavior man and i feel you know that.
triplejc

Postby triplejc » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:28 pm

Come on guys. There's no need for this squabble.

To Sensay:
Sensay's always been crazy. lol. Btw, i agree with every thing you said about how i was. See, i was going through a critical stage of teenage years where i tended to exaggerate and easily get mad. And I'm sorry for being a little weirdo. And it is your right to not like RockFan. Lastly, do you know Travis's last name? I think i may have found him. Get back to me about that please.

To Amak:
You are a pretty cool dude. And i agree with you in a different way. I think that david and whoever else is helping, should focus on the game's graphics, wammy, effects, and bassically the Game's core before they go into small updates. I understand david has a different method of doing things, like all coders. But good things will come with time. I'm just not much for the graphics. Not saying they are bad, because they are certainly good, I am just more into a simple style of graphics. Where as other people are into a more complex design such as phaseshift.

To David:
I understand that you felt insulted david. And i might have too if i were you. But you have to understand, it was more of a suggestion than an insult. He means, instead of a lot of different smaller updates, you should focus on working on the game's core, and release something truly amazing when it's done. Don't worry about people wanting something right away, because in the long run it's better to focus on what matters and get that done. My suggestion to you is, work on getting things down such as wammy, and long note flames (over at gz we called them fuses). Then polish the graphics and effects you have now, such as flames and menus and ect.

-sink
Last edited by triplejc on Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
under a green halo
f*cking ninja's...
Asskickulater

Postby Asskickulater » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:32 pm

I think he releases small updates so they can be beta tested hence crushing the bugs as they come up instead of having a mess of them at the end
Image Image
triplejc

Postby triplejc » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:36 pm

Hmm. David, you need some testers bud. Maybe if you had some testers, you could create some hype and still make a very valuable update.
under a green halo
f*cking ninja's...
Asskickulater

Postby Asskickulater » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:48 pm

how would that create more hype?
Image Image

Return to “Other Music Games”