RB2 or GH5 anyone

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 14 years and 2 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
The Man, The Moose
amak11

RB2 or GH5 anyone

Postby amak11 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:54 pm

Ya i conformed and bought RB2 (which i found easier then GH5), but ya so would anyone like to play either one on the PS3. My PSN is amak111
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

blah.
felixdaman18

Re: RB2 or GH5 anyone

Postby felixdaman18 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:03 pm

Easier than GH5? Yeah right. Play the last tier on expert drums. GH5 doesn't have as many challenging songs as RB2 on any instrument.
Add me on XBL
Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:32 pm

I've found RB2 to be easier than GH. The wide hit window in GH always screws me up during fast picking sections with hopos thrown in. I'll go to pick the hopo but it gets activated by me tapping it and then I pick which **** up my streak. Doesn't happen in RB2.
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:08 pm

Still RB2 is easier then GH5. I play a lot of GH so i know which would be easier. By the way i dont play drums on a different game till i work my way up from medium. Im strictly a guitar player
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

aduro

Postby aduro » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:17 pm

amak11 wrote:Still RB2 is easier then GH5. I play a lot of GH so i know which would be easier. By the way i dont play drums on a different game till i work my way up from medium. Im strictly a guitar player

You're wrong and you are ruining your own thread

sorry about your thread
NNdimethyltryptamine
Electro Tomato

Postby Electro Tomato » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:20 pm

aduro wrote:
amak11 wrote:Still RB2 is easier then GH5. I play a lot of GH so i know which would be easier. By the way i dont play drums on a different game till i work my way up from medium. Im strictly a guitar player

sorry about your thread

aduro wrote:

You're wrong i'm right LALALALALALA

The fretting is easier on RB2, but maybe it's because they're fretted correctly.
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:25 pm

Electro Tomato wrote:
aduro wrote:

sorry about your thread

aduro wrote:

You're wrong i'm right LALALALALALA

The fretting is easier on RB2, but maybe it's because they're fretted correctly.

They are fretted correctly in GH aswell. It doesn't matter, still doesn't prove (or disprove) RB2 is more difficult.

---- EDIT ----

back on topic, does anyone want to do online or not ****

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....

Gah.
OzzyOzrock

Postby OzzyOzrock » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:35 pm

GH5 is easier than RB2. But then again, I probably got better since RB2 came out.
ImageImage

I haven't touched a GH related game for 6 months. Woo. My (dead) song thread: Contains horrible things.
Uh huhuhuhuhuhuh!
crushedsoul1298

Postby crushedsoul1298 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:41 pm

i lack both. sorry dude
and yes gh5 is wayyyy easier
Bite me.
NNdimethyltryptamine
Electro Tomato

Postby Electro Tomato » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:50 pm

The fact that I can hit a note before it even gets in the key makes it easier.
2 + 2 = 5
MarvinPA

Postby MarvinPA » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:15 pm

Rock Band 2's hit window is huge.
aduro

Postby aduro » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:25 pm

MarvinPA wrote:Rock Band 2's hit window is huge.

It's exactly the same as RB1s, but it's calibrated better by default. This has been confirmed by devs
Symphony X \m/
Stefan_Alfons

Postby Stefan_Alfons » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:53 pm

GH5's hitwindow has an epic backend.
RB2's hitwindow doesn't exist.

PSN: NotSmall

Shoot me a message if you wanna play (I'll soon be getting either another set of rb1 or gh:wt drums, so then you can really pwn me)
When the stars lose their fine
And night steals the morning away
Forever and a day
I will stay, I will stay here with you my love
blah.
felixdaman18

Postby felixdaman18 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:41 am

mechy wrote:Guitar Hero 5

Did you even read the OP?
Add me on XBL

Return to “Other Music Games”