Guitar Zero [to be renamed] acknowledges FOF!

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 15 years and 2 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Free Happy!
fofgh3

Guitar Zero [to be renamed] acknowledges FOF!

Postby fofgh3 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:14 pm

Guitar Zero Official Forums wrote:well this is most likely because you are dumb, but sometimes it can be caused by missing or broken required software! this is an all-inclusive list of what softwares you will be required to have to play GuitarStar. if you choose not to install them, then go on over to FoF where no other bells and whistles are required, and nor are they part of the game (nudge to the FoF fans )!

Haha. Just goes to show Fof beats all.
I forget. LETS ROCK!
jfosheezy

Re: Guitar Zero [to be renamed] acknowledges FOF!

Postby jfosheezy » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:37 pm

its true
fof rules
fof is WAY better than guitar zero
ImageImage
sherranjjj001

Postby sherranjjj001 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:37 pm

The only thing I like more in GZ than in FOF is that the fretboard feels a lot "smoother" if you know what I mean. FOF feels really laggy and choppy on pretty much every single computer I've played on (no, this is not because I don't know what I'm doing, I've been playing FOF for quite some time and know how to adjust quality settings). Also, GZ may not have the best HOPO logic (it's rather loose), the HOPO Strum Logic (strumming HOPOs) kicks the crap out of FOF's logic where even though I know for a fact I'm strumming correctly I will miss them. Other than FOF, yes, it does own all.
Moonflow43

Postby Moonflow43 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:45 pm

*backs away slowly* be calm, be calm. breath. even the slightest bit of movement could set everyone off
Check out my songs thread here // Forum Instructional Video
Free Happy!
fofgh3

Postby fofgh3 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:49 pm

sherranjjj001 wrote:The only thing I like more in GZ than in FOF is that the fretboard feels a lot "smoother" if you know what I mean. FOF feels really laggy and choppy on pretty much every single computer I've played on (no, this is not because I don't know what I'm doing, I've been playing FOF for quite some time and know how to adjust quality settings). Also, GZ may not have the best HOPO logic (it's rather loose), the HOPO Strum Logic (strumming HOPOs) kicks the crap out of FOF's logic where even though I know for a fact I'm strumming correctly I will miss them. Other than FOF, yes, it does own all.

I agree with all of that. I just posted this because usually whenever someone brings up FOF on those forums the whole place explodes! :cursing:
sherranjjj001

Postby sherranjjj001 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:16 am

fofgh3 wrote:
sherranjjj001 wrote:The only thing I like more in GZ than in FOF is that the fretboard feels a lot "smoother" if you know what I mean. FOF feels really laggy and choppy on pretty much every single computer I've played on (no, this is not because I don't know what I'm doing, I've been playing FOF for quite some time and know how to adjust quality settings). Also, GZ may not have the best HOPO logic (it's rather loose), the HOPO Strum Logic (strumming HOPOs) kicks the crap out of FOF's logic where even though I know for a fact I'm strumming correctly I will miss them. Other than FOF, yes, it does own all.

I agree with all of that. I just posted this because usually whenever someone brings up FOF on those forums the whole place explodes! :cursing:

Very, very true. I'm an optimistic person and look for the good and bad for both games.
googlyboogly
iamsensay

Postby iamsensay » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:43 am

actually, flame wars over fof almost never happen at the GZ forums these days. Not for a good long while. Not only that, but we direct people to fof quite regularly and happily promote it as a good alternative to GZ. We also encourage people to download songs from here because of the amount of excellent fretters here. Its funny what NOT researching before you post leads to eh fofgh3.
Free Happy!
fofgh3

Postby fofgh3 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:41 am

iamsensay wrote: Its funny what NOT researching before you post leads to eh fofgh3.

I'm going to ignore that because I was just giving some friendly sarcasm :I

Return to “Other Music Games”