Your message contains to few characters?

Questions/Comments/Requests about the forum itself
This topic is 10 years and 9 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Back for More
furiouss

Your message contains to few characters?

Postby furiouss » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:53 pm

tried to update a new song in my thread the way i normally do.... when i hit submit. instead of saying successfully edited redirecting you. it just says message contains to few characters and a blank white box below ... ???
Emperor naru
nwru
Administrator

Re: Your message contains to few characters?

Postby nwru » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:40 pm

I've seen that before with another users topic (see viewtopic.php?f=26&t=56773). The difference is that his post has ~100,000 characters and yours has ~12,000. I figured the error was caused by some internal phpbb limit. The "too FEW characters" part is misleading.

I tried replicating the error by adding more to your post, but it didn't trigger. See if it's still coming up for you. Try a few different things. See if you can add a little more to your post or not and let us know.
Use the Search feature first to find answers to your questions. Chances are that they have been asked before!

Forum FAQ / Frets On Fire Wiki
Back for More
furiouss

Re: Your message contains to few characters?

Postby furiouss » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:52 pm

i think its the album covers that maxxed out the post. i can change subject and subtract from the post and it edits fine. but as soon as i add i get that message.
anyways thanks for the response. i went head and just got rid of all the album covers problem solved

Return to “Forum Talk”