How I can Erase An account?

Questions/Comments/Requests about the forum itself
This topic is 12 years and 5 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Nivekiller

How I can Erase An account?

Postby Nivekiller » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:48 am

I made an new account in fretsonfire.org but I don't like the user name I write, there's a way to change it or erase the account to make a new one? :confused:
blatz89

Re: How I can Erase An account?

Postby blatz89 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:25 pm

Don't hold me to this, but it's quite likely that you'll have to PM a mod or admin about it.

--Edit--
memberlist.php?mode=leaders
Suzette8

Re: How I can Erase An account?

Postby Suzette8 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:11 pm

Nivekiller wrote:I made an new account in fretsonfire.org but I don't like the user name I write, there's a way to change it or erase the account to make a new one? :confused:

hi Nivekiller, sorry i don't know exactly how you can delete or change your username on fretsonfire.org But what i would suggest you if you read the guidelines or instructions that would really help you or you can do one thing more you can contact to the support team of fretsonfire.org . And could you tell what is exactly fretsonfire.org I hope what i am suggesting you only it will work better nothing else. i am waiting for you feedback ....

Return to “Forum Talk”